Chapter 21

As Sakura left, Hinata walked to her family meeting room. She stopped in front of the door and gave a hesitated knock.

"Come in." Her father's stoic voice answered.

She took a huge breath to calm her nerves and walked in. As she came in all the attention turned to her.

She saw Shino and Neji standing by her father's desk. She bowed in apology for disturbing them.

"Come, sit down." Hinata not wanting to disobey her father walked to the chair and was about to sit down on seat.

"As you know your marriage had been canceled....--"

She felt a stab of pain in her stomach. Not wanting to worry them she inwardly winced but on outward she put a calm face. She felt another jab, stronger than before. She instinctively covered her stomach and let out a whimper. Black spots danced in her vision and everything turned black.

Her whimper caught the attention of three male present in the room. Shino was the first to react and caught her body in time.

"Hinata..... Hinata! KOI!" He frantically shook her.

"Summon the medic!!" Hiashi roared at Neji. Neji quickly disappeared in a poof.

______________________________________

Sakura was just enjoying a cup of coffee when her door slammed opened. Neji ran into the room with a frantic expression.

"Hinata..." was all he could say. Sakura quickly grabbed her medic kit and and shunshin at the compound.

Neji and Sakura burst through the door of Hinata's room. She saw Hinata laying in bed, unconscious with Shino and Hiashi sitting by her side. Hanabi standing besides her father, looking at her sister with a concerned look.

At her arrival all the heads slammed towards her. Sakura wasted no time checking Hinata.

"Please leave the room." Their faces looked like they wanted to protest but the seeing the stern look on Sakura everyone left except Shino.

Sakura walked to Hinata, not bothering to pay attention to Shino. She quickly checked her blood pressure and her breathing. Hinata was burning up, her breathing was shallow to. Realization drawn to her. Her eyes widened in horror. She quickly injected Hinata the solution she made.

After a while color return to Hinata's face but she was still suffering from high fever which is not good for the baby.

"Sakura-hime..." Shino whispered, "Is she alright."

Sakura felt her anger flare. "Why does it matter to you? You asshole!"

Shino looked at Sakura in shock, "What do you mean? Of course it matter to me. I love her."

Sakura scoffed, "Oh yeah? Because breaking your engagement to her at the time of her vulnerability is definitely love." Sarcasm dripped from her tone.

Shino was now frozen. But Sakura continued.

"It's all your fault. Because of you she almost lost her baby. Do you know how fragile women is when she is pregnant? You have to make sure she don't get stress or any type of emotional pressure. Do you know that!? You big Asshole! ROT IN HELL, YOU BASTARD!!" With that she left the room.