Chapter 33

First of all my exam are over!
Secondly, this chapter is dedicated to our birthday girl, koneko__chan__. Happy 14th birthday in advance, Kylie.

 Happy 14th birthday in advance, Kylie

Enjoy~

They quietly collected the herbs. Sakura walked to the forest exit with Sasuke trailing after her.

"Why did you broke your promise?" His voice barely heard.

Sakura jumped and turned to Sasuke, "What?"

"Why did you broke your promise?" He repeated, this time a little loud.

Sakura looked confuse, "What promise?"

Sasuke stared at her for a awhile then answered, "You promised to love me. Forever." He bit his lip.

She scoffed, "Oh yeah? You remembered what I said. But do you remember what you did? I pour my fucking heart out for you, Sasuke. I was ready to give up everything, my village, my family, my team. And what did you did you?" She gave a bitter laugh,"You left on the cold bench, unconscious. Did you even know what you were doing?"

Sasuke opened his mouth but Sakura beat him to it.

"You knew damn well what you were doing. You knew damn well who were you breaking." Her voice was barely audible.

Sasuke walked in front of her, "You said you have true love for me." His black eyes screamed for her to disagree and tell him it was the true.

Sakura looked at him a watery eye and gave a broken laugh, "True love? I used to believe it existed but when your heart is torn out and shatter on the floor. You just don't care anymore."

"Okay, listen to me. I'm sorry for what I did before. You know the reason why I did it, though. And yeah, I messed up but we all make mistakes. I had no Idea what was I getting myself into. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I really am sorry." He swallowed thickly, "So please forgive me?"

Sakura glared at him, "You asshole you broke me, how could I forgive you?" With that she walked out of Nara forest.

Sakura stomped in her house, too tired to care about waking others. She walked in the elevator and punch the top button. The elevator opened with a beep. She walked in her room and fell on her bed and closed her eyes.

Next morning Sakura woke up early. Since today was her turn to make breakfast she quickly made omelets and crepes.

 Since today was her turn to make breakfast she quickly made omelets and crepes

Just as she was setting up the stairs plate Sasori walked into the kitchen and sat down on the dining table

Noticing his presence Sakura gave him a tired smile. Sasori gave a curious look at the lack of cheerfulness of the usual enthusiastic medic.

"What's wrong?" The words left his mouth before he could stop them.

Sakura jumped at the sudden and turned to Sasori, "Nothin-"

The bell rang. Sakura went to opened the door casting a glance at the redhead. She opened the door and Saw The blonde partner of Sasori standing, nervously.

Deidara gave Sakura a boyish half-smile and entered.

"Can I help you?"

Deidara nodded, "Sasori no danna."