Chapter Two

I finally got to the table. The dude stood smirking."See you came back" He spoke. I rolled my eyes. "What d'you want?" I asked coldly. "You know what I want"He answered, Looking me up and down. I again rolled my eyes as I turned to walk away from him. I minced as he grasped my sprained wrist. "Ah, You like THAT type'a stuff?" He questioned, Raising an eyebrow. "Get off'a me!" I commanded, Ripping my now aching wrist away from him. "Hey!" A man's voice spoke. I turned to see one of the security guards. "Don't touch her like that" He spoke. He smirked as he backed away. I nodded at the security guard before I went toward the bar where Neil stood, Holding a tray. "Are you okay?" He asked, Glancing from where I'd just come from then to me. I nodded. He handed me the tray. "903"He said, Pointing toward the table. I nodded before I started toward the table. It was the party group. I wasn't trying to have another incident. I brought the tray to the table and sat it down. One of the dudes caught my attention. "Aye!" He spoke as he approached me. He wore glasses...Inside? Other than that, He looked kind of familiar. His voice too. "Can I get some mo'a that bottle" He asked, Pointing toward the empty bottle. I was kind of hypnotized by his voice...It sounded like...No, It can't be. I finally came back to it. "Yeah" I said, Before rushing away. As I walked, I thought I heard his name, But I just blew it off thinking it was my mind playing games on me.
I walked back to the bar. "You okay sugar?" Neil questioned. "I-I'm fine...Uh, 903 wants more Rose" I said. He nodded, He left and came back with a bottle just out of the cooler. He handed it to me. "Hot birthday bash" He said, Looking at the group. I got even more confused. I carried the bottle toward the area. The guy was still standing there. He smiled as he spotted me. I handed the bottle to him. "Thanks Ma" He spoke. That stuck with me. As I walked away, I thought about what today was. September the third. I was feeling light- headed as I made my way toward the bar. "I gotta go" I said, Almost a whisper. He slightly nodded, He knew that there was something wrong, But he didn't press it. I made my way down the stairs and toward the back room. My stomach hurt. I made it to my locker. My hands were shaking as I tried to get the door open. "You need some help there shawty?" A annoyingly familiar voice spoke. I turned to see the one dude. "You can't be back here" I spoke shakily. He pushed his lips to the side. "C'mon, You gon' be like'at?" He said, He slowly came toward me. "Please, Just leave me alone" I spoke softly. He grasped my wrist and pulled me into him. "C'mon baby, Don't be like'at" He said, His voice slightly softening. I tried to push him away, But it didn't work. He was bigger than me and I was weak. I spotted the cabinet behind him, I acted before thinking as usual. With one last burst of energy, I pushed him off of me. I went toward the back door. He caught me by my waist, I wiggled, Trying to get away from him. We ended up outside. "Stop!" I hollered, Hoping SOMEONE would hear me. "Aye!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I turned to see Trey vastly approaching the scene...oh No. This was going to get real bad real quick...

Comment and Vote!