Chapter 1

:Aimee's POV:

"To cut or not to cut, that is the question" I sigh as i hover the blade over my pale skin.

I HATE it here. The orphanage the one place i call hell. Ugh. I should probably introduce myself. My name is Aimee Goodhill. I live in Bristol and i'm 13. I have long red hair and bright blue eyes. I was put in this hell hole when i was 5 after both my parents got killed. I don't exactly know how they died. I just remember we were in a car then i woke up in a hospital bed and my parents died. I am in LOVE with the Yogscast and Area 11. Anyway back to the real world. I put down my blade because i was in a slight happy mood because its Saturday.I quickly log on to youtube before breakfast to see if anyone had posted new videos. But there was one that was peculiar. One that shocked me and the other 1m subs. I go to click it but i hear someone shout.

"EVERYONE DOWN,BREAKFAST IS ON THE TABLE!" Thats Mrs Higgins, the carer at the orphanage.

I shut down laptop and hurry down stairs. I like Mrs Higgins, shes the nicest carer you could probably think of. She like 72 or something and acts like the grandmother of all the children. She even let me keep my technology. Ssshhh don't tell ;). Anyway she made us some bacon and pancakes and poured each of us a glass of apple juice. I quickly ate and drank the things that were infront of me.

"We have scheduled to do the adoption day tomorrow as most people want to do it then so just be prepared and good luck" she said with a smile creeping on her lips.

I shouldn't prepare myself that much because i never get picked. I thinks it just how life is. I quickly run upstairs eager to watch the video on the yogs channel named 'Announcement'. I click and theres Lewis, Simon and Hannah all stood in the park.

"Hello and welcome to another video!" Lewis said, a huge grin in his face. "As you all know, Hannah and myself cant have a child of our own, we've decided to adopted!" He says as a Hannah and Simon are stood there grinning.

"We are only going to the nearby orphanages including: Maddison's , bristol house, Scarlett's home for kids and finally Blues Hope."Hannah said cheerly. I was in shock. "We are going around tomorrow and pick one lucky child. We will show them to the world when they are comfortable and used to us" Simon said with a huge grin plastered on his face. "Thats all guys, BYEE". They waved to the camera and as the video stopped i was still in shock. Blues Hope is my orphanage.