Chapter 2

:Aimee's POV:

The news was overwhelming and i had to watch it several more times to make sure i wasn't dreaming. They were coming tomorrow. To my  orphanage. Even though im excited i know deep down i won't be chosen. I look around my cupboard of a room and start tidying it up as the adopters go around in each room instead of having to stand in a line. As i was putting my Yogscast and Area11 posters up, Lucy walked in with a evil smile creeping on her face. Lucy is the top bully and has bullied me ever since i came here. Shes got an advantage because shes 2 years older than me.

"Hey shitlord, do you really think you will get picked tomorrow?" She said laughing as she pushed me to the ground.

"Maybe i don't know" i mumbled picking my self up.

"You will NEVER get picked you emo scumbag." She said as she punched me in the gut."You are worthless and don't deserve to be picked." She giggled, kicking me continuously in the side.

That hurt ALOT. After the crash, my side never healed properly so the slightest thing can hurt like hell.

"I, however, is gonna get picked tomorrow because i am perfect!" She shouted as she left the room.

I just got up and went to Mrs Higgins. "Liz can i have my tablets please?" I said limping towards her.

"Of course you can dear. You don't need to ask" she said sweetly. I only trust Mrs Higgins. Shes the only one who knows everything. "Liz, do you think i will get picked tomorrow?" I asked her while taking my tablets.

"You have as much chance as everyone else my dear" she said kindly.

I frowned as she said that. There are 20 kids in the whole of Blues Hope so i have 1 in 20 chance of being picked. I sigh.

"Okay, i'm gonna head to bed now, its 10pm. I didn't know i was tidying my bedroom for so long" i said, trudging to my room. I got changed and head to bed. Tomorrows gonna be a eventful day.