Chapter 4

:Aimee's POV:

I wake up, all i see is my parents dead as they are pulled from the car. I am stuck under my dad, his dead emotionless eyes staring into mine. I freeze as he is dragged away from my body. when the paramedics were loading my parents into the ambulance, i see my Auntie. She stood there with a knife and evil grin plastered on her face. She comes up to me dragging me towards fire. all i see is the roaring flame that is stood infront of me. She grabs me and starts stabbing me in the legs and arms. I scream in pain but no one came for me. The she throws me into the fire. 

I woke up sweating, thats the first nightmare i have had in two weeks. I looked at my phone. 8am. urgh, an hour and a half to waste before the adopters get here. i have already tidied my room so i decided to get ready. i got out of bed and hopped onto the shower. when i came out, i didnt know what to wear. 'I want to look like a fan but not like a stalker' i thought to myself. I picked out my black ripped jeans with my Yogscast 'diggy diggy hole' top and my Area 11 jacket with my black Doc Martins. After i got into my clothes, I dried my hair. My long red hair took half an hour to dry. Urgh. i look at the clock 9:15am, got 15 minutes to waste so i log on to youtube and watch all the videos i can get through. I was rolling on the floor crying with laughter when three special people walk in.

:Lewis' POV:

When we arrived at the orphanage, Mrs Higgings greeted us at the door. "Good Morning and welcome to Blues Hope" She said with a real smile.

All the other orphanages had put on fake smiles and i can tell she was happy. "In this orphanage you can go around to the kids' rooms and talked to them there. They show the best of their personalities in their rooms." I nodded and started to walk around in the building with Simon and Hannah.

We met loads of amazing kids but none seem to...how do i put it...click? I'm saying that i never really felt fatherly towards them. than until i met this girl.

:Aimee's POV:

I looked up and saw Simon, Lewis and Hannah all staring at me. Awkward. They looked at me with confused face's then i showed them my laptop. I was watching Simon and Lewis' stream highlights which i thought was hilarious. They understood and Mrs Higgins broke the awkward silence. "So guys this is Aimee Goodhill, i will leave you to talk to her. When you have finished, come and find me in my office." She said as she walked out of the room.

I noticed i was still on the floor so i got up. I saw that they were all silently chuckling. "Hey im Aimee, How are you fine people doing today?" I asked. "Judging by the fan art on the wall and your clothes, you know who we are" he said giggling slightly.

I blushed because im pretty sure he saw the fan art of him and Simon ;-; . "So tell us about yourself" Hannah said as they sat down on my bed.

"As you can tell, i'm in love with Yogscast and Area 11" i said in one breath. Damn i went a little dizzy. "I am called Aimee and i have been here since i was five so i never really got to have a proper family". I said looking down.

I looked up at Hannah who had a tear rolling down her face. "So how did you end up here?" Simon said.

I stiffened up as i remembered what happened in my dream. I looked away as a silent tear rolled down my cheek. "Um.....m-my pa-
parents....they died" i whispered as i started to cry.

I suddenly felt a pair of arms around me. I flinched as the touched me. You will probably me confused as to why i am flinching. I have never told anyone not even Mrs Higgings. But i have a Auntie who used to abuse me like in my dream. She blamed me for the death of my cousin (her daughter). I think that she must of thought i died as well because shes not looking for me, which is good i supposed. They looked confused but to cover up, i just have to be brave and hug the arms. That really hurt my side. "You don't need to talk about it if you don't want to" Lewis said as his pair of arm went away from me. That is when i truly felt like they were family. Only for them to be hurt again...