2 hearts, Same wince

Hey another fic. From me?
I just hope that it comes out better than usual.
•••

"This relationship could have been better if you stop caring too much"

"What the heck are you saying?"
Jessica asked her current girlfriend, Yuri.

This is the moment which she never did expect and never in her life she wanted to feel trash if ever her thought was right.

"You're too uptight Jessi and I can't breath."
Yuri stated as the matter of fact

"Where does this conversation will lead us?"
Jessica is still hoping that she's wrong.

"You're my once upon a time,but I guess I'm not your happily-ever-after.."
Yuri continued

"Y-uri"
Jessica uttered while stuttering

"I'm sorry Jessica, but I can't feel the spark anymore."
Then that's how Kwon Yuri left the poor Jessica Jung alone at the alley of their University.

Jessica was drown to the painful truth,her body felt weak as she dropped to the ground crying.

She's not afraid to let it out because she knew that the she's at silent place where the students barely came.

°°
Smiling from ear to ear,
Yoona is indeed happy that the girl she liked is holding her tumb.

This happens alot everytime they're together and the small skinshipade her heart flutter.

Thing that the girl she like, Tiffany Hwang will always do every time they'll have a walk outside the school or at school grounds just like now.

"Yoong,I want to introduce someone to you"
Tiffany broke the silence between them

Yoona furrows her brows cause it barely happen that the latter will introduce someone

"A friend?"
Yoona guessed which earn a chuckle from tiffany

"Nope Yoong,you'll know later."
Tiffany said while looking at her phone. And took around

I watch her move and stop the moment she stop and look directly to a tan girl waving at them with a wide smile

"Yul!"
Tiffany shouted beaming the same smile as Yuri.
It didn't escape yoona's eyes, which caused her to frown.

Yuri ran towards them and kiss Tiffany on her forehead.
Yoona got shaky out of anger.

"Going,this is Kwon Yuri.My girlfriend"
Tiffany said and beam a smile.

Yoona's world crashed down.
She didnt say a word and just stare at the couple

"Going are you OK?"
Asked Tiffany.

"I'm I'm Yoona,I'm happy for you two"
Yoona stated coldly and attempt ed to walk away but stop when tiffany call her again

She turn around and face tiffany

"Tell me that I'm a great friend tiffany"
Said yoona

"Going you're my best friend,and you're a great one"
Tiffany said sensing something behind the question

To on a form an "O" shape using her mouth and left.

At least its confirmed. That she think wrongly.She think that they are together just because of sweet skinship and a holding-thumb thing.

"So that's a friendly move?"
To on a stated before walking all the way to the place at their school where students barely come

Yoona was cursing deep inside her.It's her fault though,she didn't confess and face rejection. She thought the wrong thing.

Walking the alley alone,to on a didn't care if she ditch her last class for the day.

She's hearing a sobbing sound so she came after the sound and stop when she find crying while sitting on the ground.

She walk near the girl and stop in front of her.
She took her handkerchief out of her pocket.
She's about to use it to wipe her own tears that she's about to let go,but the tears retreated as she saw this girl crying.

"I can see that you're not fine,so please take this hanky of mine and wipe your tears."
Yoona stated

The girl just look at yoona with her teary eyes.
Yoona roll her eyes
And kneel in front of the girl
She cupped the girl's left cheek and wipe her tears gently using her hanky.

"You're pretty,and crying doesn't suit you.Now take this and don't waste your tears.You deserve tears of joy not tears of pain."
To on a stated as the matter of fact and handed the hanky to the girl.

She stand and reached for the latter's hand to pull her up.

The girl took her hand and stand getting rid of the dirt on her pants.

"It's funny.I was too frustrated earlier because of someone but when I see you looking much more wasted than me,my heart relaxed,and my mind thought that your situation seems much complicated.You should stop your cries,someone might be suffering for more than yours."
To on a stated and left the place to go to their dorm.

She doesn't thought of asking the girl's name.She believes that if they are destined to see each other again at the university or somewhere else then they'll see each other and start a relationship where it could be a friendly one,rivalry or romance.
She would let the fate decide for it.

°°
Jessica was walking to the dormitory with her small beige leather backpack on her left hand and and a hanky on right.

She's staring at the hanky for the whole time thinking about the girl earlier.

Those doe eyes are so captivating for her and she can't hide the fact that she fluttered by that caring girl and the latter made her forgot her problem for awhile.

As she reach her room her roommate with a tap on shoulder before the latter left.

Jessica put her bag on her study table and
She throw herself on her bed.
Staring at their white painted ceiling.
She can't still get over to their break up,her tears suddenly stream at the side of her face which reach the edge of her ears.

But remembering what does the doe eyed girl told her earlier made her wipe her tears using the latter's hanky and decided to shrug the pain even I a bit.

She decided to sleep but she can't because of the light that she can't turn off still because her roommate is still outside and she's too lazy to turn it of.

Jessica unfolded the hanky and cover her face using it.
She fell asleep smelling the soothing smell of the hanky.
She find it addicting also at some ways.

•••
Chaptie ends here~
So what can you say?
Is it bad? worst? worse?good?great? Or whatsoever?
You guys should inform me cause it'll inspire me.