Chapter 9

Jessica's P.o.V

Dear My Sica,

Probably when you read this,
I'm not there anymore.
I'm sorry for not fulfilling my promise to stay beside you forever and never leave.
I love you and I'm such a coward lover for I cant take to say goodbye.
While writing this letter,
I've realized how strong you've been for me.
But I cant be one for you.
I'm sorry, I love you.
Lastly, I want to say that
You are my only, you are my motivation.
And if ever I leave this world,
I always wanted you to know that I really love you.
You're all I ever needed.
Live your life happily.
Even though I'm not physically present I'm always there to support you.
Always take care of yourself.

Loving you,
Your deer Yoongie

Jessica's tears streamed down by reading the letter she just saw in Yoona's drawer after 2 weeks of the latter's absence.

"Yoongie"
She cried out

She doesnt knew where did the latter go.
She just went back to the dorm from their house and found the room empty.
She may have wait for Yoona that day but no one returns.

She look around the room it was lonely without the girl.
Her table was neat as usual and find the other girl's cabinet has lesser clothes.

"Where are you yoongie? "
She asked to herself
She asked taeyeon about it and the girl didnt knew anything and they were like a list adventurers looking for nothing.

Her world turns upside down.
She didnt expect it.

She suddenly regret leaving Yoona that day not knowing that when she came back there's no one to welcome her with the loving bear hug and a sweet kiss.

Jessica took her phone and dial the most contacted person in her phonebook.

No one answered the message turns to voice message and that's when Jessica started to talk.

"Yoongie~"
Jessica called

"Where are you? I miss you.
Why did you leave me?
How can I be happy if my happiness leave me? Please be back again. "
Jessica cries