Chapter 1- Catwoman

Naomi thought of all the things she needed to do while walking to the tall hotel building She had to show a house in 30 minutes and then show two more in a hour. She needed to go grocery shopping and clean the house.

Her best friend Emily birthday was in two days and she now had to find something for her. She also had to get food for her cat Missy. She had way to much to do and such little time. She needed to be quick. so she could get back to work. Naomi walked to a third elevator and stepped inside.

There were 18 floors and she was going all the way to the top. Thank goodness there wasn't any music playing, she thought to her self. Soon the elevator came to a stop opening up to the 18th floor. She walked out looking down the halls making sure there wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

Swiftly she walked to the last room on the hallway and looked back down before putting the key into the door and walking in. turning on the lights she nodded in approval of the room. It was a very open space with an open kicthen close to the dinning area There was also a space that could be a living room.

Everything look very expensive and elegant. Most of the furniture was dark and the flooring was mostly a white color. In the kicthen the counter tops and all of the appliances were black or dark browns. There was a small island sitting in the middle of the kicten that had fruit in the middle of it. Walking further into the room Naomi noticed a small note sitting on the window, and walked over to read it, knowing it was met for her. It only read:

Hall closet ,3268

So with that Naomi walked towards the hall closet opening the door. There were only a few jackets and two long coast that hung in there. Not knowing what to look for she started searching the pockets of each jacket and coat in the closet. Failing to find anything she steps back and looks to the floor. She barley noticed it , but she saw a small blue light flashing in the corner on the floor of the small closet.She got down on her hands and knees and started to pull up the carpet reviling a nice sized back safe.

Putting the number she read in the safe she herd the sound of a click.The safe then opened showing three things. A black bag another note and a Knight's Armament M110 Sniper Rifle."Nice" she says as she is  taking every thing out of the safe she placed it on the floor next to her. Pulling a plastic bag from her purse she got the rag out cleaned away any finger prints she might've left behind.

Then closing it back up with the rag she gets up and takes everything to the small round wooden table that sat in the living room. Looking through her purse she makes a mental note,adding to her To-Do List, to clean it out later. She found  her  black leather gloves and puled them on before reading the second note. It read:

12:30, Tom's Cafe'. 10,000 in the bag, Keep Killer as a gift.

She puts the note down and then picked up the smaller but thick black bag.Looking into the black bag she found the 10,00 dollars promised to her  a picture of a man in a suite. He had dark blond hair. a small bread, and dark blue eyes. He looked to be in his mid 40s, and like a very successful man. Locking his image in her head she places it back with the money.

She took the note and placed it into the her bag, then looked at the side of the rifle and saw imprinted on it Killer. Cute she thought to herself. Putting the black bag into her purse she places it on the wooden table. Getting up she takes the rifle and walk to the window where the note use to be. She takes the gun and lays it down. on the window. grabbing a pair of small binoculars from her back pocket she scans the city for the cafe and finds it in seconds. 

Opening the window she looks out and scan the grounds and other buildings for eyes that may be on her. When she feels that no one is looking she places the rifle on the window a points it to the cafe that was about our or five blocks down.Looking at her watch it read 12:23. Naomi places her eye on the rifle looking through to see the man eating a sandwich and chips.