2: The Theater

I woke up at six to get ready for our date. Lance never did say were we were going.

As I thought about possible places that he would take me, I picked out my clothes and put them on my bed, a red summer dress and a denim jacket. I then hopped into the shower and took a quick shower. As soon I got out I got dressed, doing my make- up and my hair; I curled it pulling it to the side and clipping a red flower in my hair right by my ear. With one final glance in the mirror, I pulled my shoes on and went into my living room to wait.

A few minutes later I heard a faint knocking on my door. I got up to answer the door. Lance was standing there, he was wearing a white shirt and a leather jacket with faded blue jeans. I also noticed that it had started raining.

“Hey”

“Hey”

“You ready?”

“Ya”

“Kay then lets go “

We walked to the car and got in. As he started the car I asked him where we were going.

“You will see” he said keeping his eyes on the road

“Great I love surprises” I said sarcastily.

A few minutes later we arrived at the theaters.

“So what movie do you want to watch?”

“Umm I don’t know you choose”

As lance paid for the tickets I went and got snacks. I was in the middle of paying when someone walks up behind me and places their hands over my eyes.

“Guess who” they said in a fakes French accent.

“Ummm santa?”

“No but close enough” He said uncovering my eyes. I turned around laughing playfully slapping his arm.

“Now you can pay for the snacks” I said to him, he grabbed my money and handed it to the person. He grabbed my hand, holding the snacks in the other and led me to the movie.

Unknown POV

I was walking out of the movie when I saw her. She was absolutely beautiful. I saw her with guy, they were laughing and it looked like they were having a good time. Maybe he’s her brother, or just a friend. As he grabbed her hand to lead her to the movie something in me felt I little sad. A frown formed upon my face. Something about me wanted to go over and hold her.

“Yo, Luke dude You seemed out of it for a sec  there”

“Sorry I was... thinking” I said still looking at the girl, he noticed I was not looking at him and looked in the direction that I was looking.

“Ahh I see, it’s the girl”

“Ya what about her”

“She’s hot dude” I couldn’t tell if he was serious but he probably was cause that’s how this dumbass is. I don’t know why I hang out with him, oh yah that’s right he’s part of the pack.

“Don’t talk about her” I said in a low growl.

“Whoa possessive much”   he said hold his hands up. I gave him a warning look as if saying don’t-go-there. But he did anyways. “No way dude!” he said happily “You finally found her!”

We walked by her and her ‘date’. Something just didn’t seem right about the guy she was with.  I looked over and I realized he was going to hug her. I faked a sneeze so they would be distracted

“Bless you” she said. I stopped dead in my tracks. Her voice was so beautiful I do anything to hear it again. 

“Christina your so nice to everyone” I turned around and glared at the guy, who has spoken. So her name is Christina. Our eyes connected for a second but it almost felt like a life time. I felt a conection with her. Then it hit me.

My  mate

“I know Lance” Christina let out a small giggle, just as beautiful. Lance…Lance, where does that sound familiar? Ahhh fuck!! Not this guy! WHY THE FUCK?