4: The Mall

Christina~

Yesterday afternoon was totes so much fun with lance, we didn't actually have sex or anything, there was just a lot of teasing and touching, but damn it was fun anyways.

Rolling outta bed, checking the clock it was bout ten thirty ish. I grabbed a towel and hopped in the shower, doing my usual routine of shaving and washing and blah blah blah.

After showering for like an hour I hopped out wrapping a towel around my body, I grabbed my brush tugging through my hair to get all the nots out. Ugh.. I need clothes..

What to wear..?

Looking through my closet I pull out a cute blue spaghetti strap summery dress, and my dark purple flip flops, after setting the dress on my bed i pull out my blue bra and udies set and slip em on. I throw the towel on the floor as a walk over and sit at my vanity with the huge beautiful mirror surrounded by lights.

I started tightly curling my luscous light brown hair, once I finished i ran my brush through my hair making it look fabulous, i then applied a very light baby blue color to my eyes with a dab of whit on the inner corners, i put on black eyeliner, mascara, and some sheer gloss and was looking FABULOUS!

I put on my dress heading out to the kitchen to grab a bagel.

Luke~

I wonder when i should tell her? I mean she does have a boyfriend and all.. Ill have to talk to her to soon. But how do I tell her im werewolf, and that we're mates?

Aww what the hell, I will just have wing it.