Chapter 2: Love at First Sight?

Hiyori's P.O.V
Before I could open my eyes,I tried to revise what just happened to me.So,I tried to save a boy,I pushed him out of the way...,and then....I fell on top of him and we........KISSED!I could feel his warm lips on top of mine and forgotten to get up.

"IM SOO SORRY!!!"Hiyori exclaimed as she got off of the gravel ground.

"It's alright.It's fine.No big deal,"the boy said with a warm voice.

"By the way,I'm Yato.You must be new around here.What class do you have for next period I could probably show you there.Which class do you have next,"Yato said with a grin.

"Thanks I'd appreciate that!And My next period is chemistry."And my name is Hiyori.

"Cool!We have our next class together.Also,what a nice name."

His voice was really warm he was so attracting too to be honest.His straight dark blue-ish violet hair,his light blue eyes, which were probably brighter than my future,his warm caring smile.He is HOT!I may have fallen in love already?

After I was done with my day dreaming,I heard someone behind us.

"Oi,You!"he said

As I questioned who he was talking about Yato spoke.

"What's your problem"

The boy spoke saying,"Your my problem!You stole my girlfriend away from me.Your the reason why she dumped me!"

With Yato's eyes wide open,Yato said,"Do you think that was my intention.And that's pretty low blaming this on me.It's not my fault she fell for me.I didn't even like her so how could that be stealing her away."

After all that I said shyly,"You guys should stop it"

"Shut up you hore!"the boy said.

Yato backed me up,"Oi!Don't bring her into this."

After that we walked to our chemistry class ignoring everything that has happened.

Yato's P.O.V
Hiyori was really beautiful.Her long beautiful brown hair,her pink-ish violet eyes,her beautiful smile.I was hoping she wasn't going to blink at me.One shot with those beautiful eyes would knock me out.I had to act calm but in my mind I was about to explode from trying to hide my blush.

As we were walking to class.We ended up being late for 3rd period.Oh well.It was actually worth it.