Chapter 3:Hiyori-nee?

Yato's P.O.V
    After all that happened today,it felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest.I was partnered up with Hiyori for Chemistry Class.But the only thing I could think about is the chemistry between us.I never felt this way before.
----------------------------------------------
               6 Hour Time Skip
----------------------------------------------
    I haven't seen Hiyori since Chemistry.And no joke,I miss her.As I walk over to my locker someone comes up to me.I realized it's my younger brother Yukine.He has Blonde hair and orange eyes.He's a freshmen at 15 years old.

"Hello,"I said

"It's me,"he said in a funny singing voice.

"Yea,real funny,"I said with a grin.

"Yea,I know right!Im hilarious,"Yukine said.

"So I heard your a heart throb around here.So big bro...I've been meaning to ask...Do you have a giiiiiirrrrlll friiieeeennnddd?"he said rolling his rolling his tongue and a smirking like smile.

I immediately flushed red as a tomato after he said girlfriend.

"NOOOO I DON'T!"I EXCLAIMED.

"Right,right ok.How about a                  c-r-u-s-h,CRRRRUUUSSSSHHH,"he said.

I flushed red again.

Quietly I said under my breath,"Yea."

I was hoping he wouldn't hear me but he did.

"Oh really.So what's her name?Is she-"Yukine was cut off by someone.

"Hi,"the angelic voice said.

I quickly knew who it was it was the girl I fell for.Hiyori.

"Hi Hiyori.I'd like to introduce you to someone."Goes over and pulls Yukine into our conversation."This is Yukine.My little brother.He's a freshmen"I said as red dusted upon my cheeks.

Yukine quickly spotted the red on my cheeks.And he started smiling with a smirked look.

"Hi Hiyori."Yukine said with a smile.If you don't mind,may I call you
Hiyori-nee."Yukine said.

I quickly started to blush more as my heart started to race.Yukine is really thinking ahead of time.Well I'm going to hope we do get married someday.All thought we just met...but everyone's heard about love at first sight.