C H A P T E R 1

Brooklyn's POV...

"Brook, get up were going shopping." My mom knocked on my door.

"Okay."
Anyways I got up and went to my dresser,which is still empty .ugh. I need to unpack.I grabbed my clothes out of boxes and started to fold them and put them up. I grabbed my outfit.

~high waisted blue jeans
~mint green crop top
~white vans

I got dressed. Blah blah blah. I went downstairs and my Mom rushed me to the car.
Jeez.
We made it to the mall and I got tons of clothes for my first day of a new school. I just moved the Pennsylvania last week from Minnesota. So yeah..we left the mall after about 4 hours of non stop shopping.
I had red lines on my arms from the plastic bags rubbing against them!
I'm really nervouse about school, I'm gonna be the new kid and I'm a mega nerd,but I don't look smart?. Do you know what I mean? Probably not.

"Okay brook we're going to wal-mart to get your school supplies.and while you do that I'm going shopping for the house."
My eyes lit up like 4th of July! True fact I ABSOLUTELY LOVE school supplies! Don't ask why,it's just one of my obsessions. We walk into wal-mart and went our separate ways. I make it to the supplies and I literally died and went to heaven. It was wonderful.I got all the necesitites first. Then I got so many extra supplies. I'm OBSESSED don't judge me!

"Are you done yet?! " my mom was getting irritated because we have been here for 3 hours!
"Yes!" I checked the last bullet off the paper.

"Finally!" She sighed.

The cost was about erm... $386.28 no biggie.ahaha (laughs nervously).

We made it home and I ran up to my room to go unpack.
I turned on my radio and I knew what you did last summer by Shawn mendes was on! I LOVE Shawn!!!

•••••3 hours later •••••
I still didn't finish unpacking
-_-.
"Mom I'm going out!" I yelled from the door.

She flashed a thumbs up from the kitchen and I was off.I don't even know where. I was wondering around,and I found myself at a playground.then my inner kid came out.even though I'm still technically still a kid.whatever.
I was on the merry go round and it brought so many memories. I was giggling uncontrollably when something stopped my ride.
"Hey?!" I turned around.
OML! This guy is hawt!

"You like what you see?" That smirk just killed me!

"Oh..erm. I'm Brooklyn."I stood up to shake his hand.
"I'm mark." We shook hands and it was awkward for a little bit.

I went back to where I was and spun myself again. Mark was on with me sitting next to me.
We we're just watching the park go by. I was there enjoying Pennsylvania, when Mark grabbed my waist.
I was uncomfortable and I felt weird. I was to weirded out to move him..
I don't know what to do.
The ride eventually stopped and he said if we wanted to play 10 questions.

"Okay" I smiled.

A/N hi guys! Well that's the first chapter ! Byiiiiiiiii ttyl ~EMI STAY ⛅

LOVE YAA❤❤✌