Blade

Name: Blade

Human Soul: Dr. Heiss

Weapons: Blade-hand and Hook-hand

Victims: 7

Year Created: 1935

Role: 2nd in command, Puppet Leader

Appeared In:
• Puppet Master
• Puppet Master 2
• Puppet Master 3
• Puppet Master 4
• Puppet Master 5
• Curse of the Puppet Master
• Retro-Puppet Master
• Puppet Master The Legacy
• Puppet Master Axis of Evil
• Puppet Master Axis Rising
• Puppet Master Axis Termination

Among fans of the series, Blade is easily the most well known, a spy doll with weapons for hands and hook.

Trivia

• Although Blade was designed after Major Kraus, a puppet named Mephisto had a face that looked similar in structure to Blade's, yet this might be a mere coincidence as it is never mentioned in any of the films.

•Blade is the only character whose suit does not change from film to film.The Blade puppet was also designed after David Schmoeller's favorite actor Klaus Kinski.

•The Blade action figure from Full Moon Toys includes a hatchet as an accessory. However Blade never used a hatchet as a weapon in any of the films. The toy has red eyes that light up except for a limited edition version that has pop-out eyes like the movies.

•Blade also appears in Boogeyman: The Killer Compilation

•Blade's vocal effect was done by Bert Rosario.

•Blade can be seen on the television screen on the film Demonic Toys.

•Although most of the film posters feature Blade with red eyes, his eyes never actually glow red in any of the movies to date.

•In Puppet Master 6: Curse of the Puppet Master, Blade wears Tunneler's belt.

•In Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge, Blade's hair was short and blonde, but the rest of the films his hair is long and white/grey.In Puppet Master VS Demonic Toys, Blade's lips were blue.

•His name in the script of the first movie is Switchblade.