Kahn

Appearances
Puppet Master,
Axis of Evil,
Action Lab Comics (Rebirth, Halloween Special)

Soul:
Unknown

Victims:
•0 (Movies),
•1 (Action Lab Comics)

Weapons
Swords (Action Lab Comics)

The Oriental Puppet is a living Burmese/Chinese opera doll that Andre Toulon has in his room at the Bodega Bay Innduring the second World War. It acts as Toulon's lookout and watches the window in search of the Nazis who are pursuing him. When he spots the two Nazis Max and Klaus, he turns his head to warn Toulon. Toulon puts him and the other puppets into the trunkand proceeds to hide them in a secret hiding place. Toulon then commits suicide by shooting himself in the head. When the two Nazis enter Toulon's room they search the whole room but are unable to find the puppet's hiding spot so they leave. Danny Coogan, a disabled carpenter who works at the hotel, hears the gunshot and enters to see if Toulon is alright. He knows about Toulon's hiding place and he removes the puppets and takes them home. The Oriental Puppet is never seen again so Danny must have kept him.

Although he was never given a name in the movies, the Action Lab Comics gave him the name Kahn.

Trivia

•He's one of the few puppets not to kill anyone.

•Shogun and Shredder Kahn are the most popular fan names given to him.

•Fans believe that inside him is the soul of a Chinese medic, named Ken Shii, who died of old age.

•The puppet is actually a Burmese opera marionette called Zawgyi : The magician-alchemist.