The Dance Of Love part 3

Austins P.O.V.

I woke up with the biggest grin on my face, thinking of last night. Now there is absolutely no way im letting her leave today. I get out of bed still naked, my cock is still a little sensitive. I throw my boxers on and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth fix my hair.On my way downstairs i open Jamyas door. She's sleeping, so i carefully slide in beside her.Her back is pressed against my chest, my arms around her waist.She moves around a littel before turning her head to look at me."Hey" she smiled up at me. "Goodmorning baby" i say and give her a kiss.She holds me by my neck to keep me there and soon enough, we're making out.My hands travel up and down her sides, eventually giving her breast a light squeeze which made her laugh. She pushes me off but I pull her back down and we start play fighting. I pin her hands above her head with one hand and tickle her sides with the other."Austin Stooop" she laughed. I got off and she said that she wanted to take a shower.I decided to just sleep in her bed until she gets out.

Jamyas Point of view

He's so perfect.Everything ive ever wanted. As i enter the bathroom i hear him call me, he sounds like he's scared i run back into the room "whats wrong?" i ask. "You didnt give me another kiss" he pouts, making the same face that he did at dinner. I giggle and jump on the bed.He leans up so that he is leaning on his elbows. I grab him by his chin and give him a passionate kiss.When i pull away his eyes are still closed and he smiles as he opens them. I could kiss him all day but right now i feel sticky and hot so i need a shower.

As i step in i close my eyes and rub the soap on my body. I feel the curtain being pulled back by Austin. He steps in and turns me so that im facing him. "You're so beautiful" he says before he leans down and kisses my neck.He found my soft spot causing me to moan loudly. "That was sexy" he said while biting his lip. He washed my body and washed his hair.

After we got out we went downstairs to make breakfast. "I wanna go shopping" i mumble to myself "Sounds good we'll leave in like 30 minutes okay?" he smiled as he washed the dishes. "oh no if you dont want to its fine i was jus-" he cur me off "No! Whatever you want ill get it princess" he kissed my cheek and continued washing the dishes.

How lucky am I? Very Lucky :)