「」0「」

{} Intro {}

In case you didn't read the blurb thingy, then here you go!

Independence. Everyone wants them, but there is a price. The 'younger' sister of Marianne, aka North Courtnesse, demands independence. North begged to differ but the raged on.

Countries thought this was just an act to scare them, but they were proven wrong when Maria, South Courtnesse, disappeared, along with Prussia, to the other universe to train with them.

Who knew attached sisters would end up fighting over independence, would cause an unwritten World War 3?

Would you sacrifice everything for independence?

!i!WARNING!i!

Colorful language

Blood and gore

Triggering thoughts and actions

Death

FEELZ

Disclaimer: I don't own Hetalia, or the characters, Hidekaz Himaruya does. The cover is made by me, so is the plot and my OCs. The media inside aren't mine... unless I say so.

THIS ISN'T THE SEQUEL TO "Our beloved sister". THIS IS A SEPARATE STORY.

E-N-J-O-Y-!

「」0「」

"Hey, onee-chan! We have a world meeting in America. Have you booked a hotel and flight yet?" the raven haired asked.

"When is it?" her silver haired sister asked.

"Uh. I think next week?" her statement changed to a question, since she herself was unsure of the date.

"Ugh. Can you book the tickets? I'll book the hotel." the elder girl groaned as she got up from the sofa.

"Fine. But you still owe me many favors you know?"

"Yeah yeah."

The red eyed, black haired girl named Maria, was the personification of South Courtnesse, a country in the neighborhood of Europe. She is the younger and less successful twin of Marianne, who is North Courtnesse.

(I made that country up)

Maria is often forgotten, just like Matthew, except everyone but her sister forgets about her, even Peter! (Sealand) Her sister always takes her spotlight, so she is never invited to parties or conversations and doesn't have any friends. Well, not sane friends. She covers up her sadness by acting like a normal household. Her work is usually thought to be her sister's work, causing her to feel jealous and angry and hides it behind her depression, hidden behind her facade.

Let's just say, Maria is Cinderella. A rebellious Cinderella. While Marianne is the stepmother. The selfish, ignorant kind.

Marianne is a silver haired girl with blue eyes. She normally used Maria as her slave, causing many favors to pile up. She is always happy and never realized her sister's depression.

Maria finished making dinner and placed the big bowl of pasta on the dining table. They were having two, fellow European countries over for dinner, and knowing they both love pasta, Maria decided to make it.

"Ve~ ciao Marianne!" a cinnamon haired Italian walked in with his tanner hair.

"Ciao Feliciano! Come sta? (How are you)" Marianne asked, letting them enter their house. Like always, they never noticed when Maria greeted them too, or when she set the table, or when she turned on the radio to Italian music.