Soul sister.

The pain you feel, when you realise your blood relation betrays you, she'll come back.My sister, she's perfect, I can't say everyone loves her cause everyone doesn't. But everyone wants to talk to her, get to know her.

     They say when they look at her, they see me. A better version of me. It's hilarious real. She's so much better that me that people wish she was my clone and she'd replace me. I'm not jealous, okay maybe I am. Who doesn't want to be perfect?

   Little do they know, I taught her everything she knows. She, that person, who you want to get to know, is really me.

  She's ashamed of me. But who was there when she had none. She's my little robot, who she trust and listens to.She doesn't believe them when they compare get to me, she says they're wrong. But, why wouldn't she deny, as humble as she is. Always happy. She believes everything mom and dad say, she sees the world in their eyes. I've given up on my parents dream for me, why would I chase theirs when I have my own. They say use your head to think, use ‘your’imagination but really, all they want is for you to read their mind, they drop hints and want you to use their ideas and then send fake proud smiles your way.

    I'm happy for them. At least they got one daughter who they believe will complete their dreams , maybe their dreams are their parents dreams for them, it'll all go back to those old narrow minded people who thought of it. Too cowardly to do it,passed on from one generation to another. No one completed it.

    I was just as perfect as my sister. Believed everything people told me, then I opened my eyes, seen everything was wrong. Wait, I tell you, watch her blood turn as black as mine. She'll break your heart, dear parents, . Again.For the first time I didn't break it enough. This time it will, shatter. Love her more, and just you watch who was there all this time telling you what you're doing wrong. But you never believed me. Dear parents, I made her and I can make her worse, and your dear old hearts will shatter. And she's the only one who can do it with success, cause as you made it obvious my whole life, she's better than me.