Chapter 1.

Sunday night me and my mom arrived at the new house.I addmit it's hudge! My mom is a lawyer, so she's not often at home and my dad lives in Canada sometimes I go visit him during the holidays.I have a good relationship with both of my parents,sometimes me and my mom argue mostly
because how I dress or my behavior.I got arrested a few times because I got into fights. You see, I'm not the kind of girl you wanna talk to when you cross her on the street, you'd probaly change of sidewalk. I'm not mean, not at all I just defend myself and if I see someone doing mean stuff to someone else I'll get mad and if I get mad it's not going to be pretty. Let's just say I'm a kind of Bad Girl.

"Do you like it?" asked my mom."It's fine." I answered her dryly without even looking at her." Look Jessica I know you didn't want to move but I had to beacause of my job and I thought it will help you change your behavior."she said with a look of guilt. " Well you thought wrong because i'm not going to change." I said walking towards the door and entering the house. It was really nice there was a big living room with a white couch forming an 'L' it was all black an white yet it was homey. I was getting really tired so went upstairs to go find my room. There was 5 doors the first one was like a movie room, I saw my electric guitar in a corner and took it. The door after was a hudge bathroom,and the one after was my room.All the furniture was already in place and my bed was already made too.I was really tired so I just placed my guitar in a corner and I putted all my band posters on the walls.After an hour of putting posters on my walls I changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

----------------------------

Okay this chapter is reaaaaaally short but don't worry the next ones are going to be longer :)

Feel free to tell me what you think <3

(Picture of her house: http://weheartit.com/entry/67785984 )

-Keil