Chapter 2.

Jessica's P.O.V

She's got a smile it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that special place
And if I'd stare too long
I'd probably break down and cry

That was my alarm telling me it was 6:50, which means time to get up. I just wanted to stay in my comfy bed I don't wanna go to school. 

 After a long 5 minute of enjoying my bed I finally decide to get up.When I entered the bathroom I looked myself at the mirroir I really looked like a mess,my hair was all over my face and my mascara was all smudged under my eyes.After undresing myself I went into the shower,as soon as the hot water hit my body I felt my mucles relax.When I finished I wrapped a towel around me and went into my closet to find someting to wear.I changed into some red leoppard printted pants,a Guns n' Roses shirt and obviously my leather jacket and boots.

After changing I went downstairs and took a granola bar and left the kitchen.I went to the garage and found my red motorcycle.I jumped on it,put my helmet on and speed off to school.

When I arrived I noticed I was late as soon as I made my entrance all eyes were on me.

"Ah! You must be Jessica.I'm Mr.Thompson your English teacher. You can go sit down now." 

I turned around and saw at the bottom of the class a place available so I went and sit on it.There was 3 girls whispering to each other while looking in my direction.They were wearing booty shorts with a shirt that you could almost see their boobs.Their face were caked with makeup.They looked like slut and I wouldn't be suprised if they act like one.

"Can I help you? Did you lost something?" I asked them innocently and rolled my eyes.

They just glared and then stopped looking at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

After an hour the bell rung signaling it was the end of class, I quickly got out of my seat and exited the classroom.While I was walking towards my locker I bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going!"  I screamed to the person.

When I looked up I saw a boy.He was tall, had brown eyes and hair.He was wearing a leather jacket with a white t shirt, black skinny and a pair of red converse.

"Well Hello there, you must be new." He said with a smirk.

"How do you know I'm new?" I said while crossing my arms.

" I think it's because you're the only brunette in this school  that's able to talk without being nervous.And I wouldn't forget a pretty face like yours."

"Whatever, just watch were you're going." 

"Wait! Aren't you going to ask my name?" He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I quickly pushed his hand off my shoulder."Listen, I have better things to do. So you and you're ego can go fuck themselves.Touch me again and  you can say goodbye to your chances of having kids."  And turned around.

Stupid boy if he thinks I'm one of those girls well he's damn wrong.