Chapter eleven-The Wedding day

Juvia's POV
O to the M to the G!!!!!!!
Im going to get married today

Fastforward....
"Do you Juvia Lockbuster take Gray Fullbuster as your husband for better or for worse until the day you die!"
"I do!"I said smiling
"Do you Gray Fullbuster take Juvia Lockbuster as your wife for better or for worse until the day you die!"
"I do!"my gray sama said....KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"For the power vested in me you may kiss your bride...!"

"Kiss......whohooooo......!"
Shouted by the people who are now witnessing our marriage even our parents are now crying because of the joy....

Gray lifted my vail....

"I cant believe that you're mine now.....I promise Juvia I will make you happy!"gray.....

He leaned closer then.....in a sudden.....our lips met......

Gray's POV

I leaned closer and kissed her.....while I was kissing her I am now imagining the future with her by my side......I'm in heaven her lips are heaven....

*hotel*
After the wedding me and Juvia now go to the hotel and when we got here we were really amazed of the view.........
I walk to her and hugged her back...........I kissed her neck....then she turned and look at me....I saw her eyes all the love that she gave all through me...
"I love you so much Juvia!"I said and kiss her head
"I love you too gray sama!^-^"she said.....I smile.........I kiss her on her lips....

I lay her down in the bed slowly................
And I know that tonight we will be one......

A/N:I'm so sorry guys but I changed this story into a short story and slow update......yet I will still manage to right this story.....I hope you'll understand.......cuz I'm really busy..........sorry if this chapter is also short.......I don't have any ideas na kasi eh....baka nga hanggang chapter 15 Lang to.....sorry talaga guys....