CHAPTER|THREE

Sorry for the long wait, I was a bit stuck with this :(

Guys go and look at the comment box...see how lonely and empty it is :( so why don't you make my day and drop one comment for meh :D

Enjoy~

-Kim Hyuna-

"Thank you for you stay!" The sweet lady at the desk grinned at me. I flashed her an awkward smile back and walked out the hotel, the lady was probably curious why I had an enormous hood on.

Well I guess I couldn't tell her it was to cover up my wig could I?

I dragged my heavy suitcases down the road, the air was fresh and crisp, I kept on taking deep inhales and exhales as the school was  beginning to creep closer. A sort of internal alarm was ringing dangerously in my mind, basically screaming at me to just stop, and go home.

I shook off the feelings and took yet another deep breath, to stare up at the tall, stony building that would soon be my school. A sudden rush of adrenaline washed through my veins, I let my teeth sink into the flesh of my bottom lip and took a confident step towards the army of boys that stood casually by the black gate.

"Come on Hyuna you can do this." I whispered, my body tensing when a couple of boys stared at me. I probably looked a bit odd, a shaggy, cropped black wig, oversized clothes, and pathetically short.

Great.

I spotted a lonely corner beside the gate, I tugged at my suitcases and walked over the corner, trying my best to avoid eye contact with anyone what so ever.

I gulped nervously when a boy standing near by let out a loud snicker, I turned my head instinctively to look at him. Pale face, platinum blonde wavy hair, shaped nose.

"You look gay." He rasped out, his voice sounded disgusting and just plain rude. I bit my lip and avoided his heated, curious gaze.

"Don't you speak? Are you mute?" The boy pressed on, I lowered my eyes to the floor, my stomach tightening when I saw his intimidating shadow appear beside my sneakers.

"I'm talking to you dude!" He yelled loudly, I raised my eyes to meet his dark ones, that burned furiously with anger.

"Leave me alone." I muttered, trying to disguise my girly tone. A loud snigger escaped the boys lips. I felt a cold hand press to my cheek, a shot of fear rushed up my spine at the unexpected contact.

"Why should I? Let's be friends eh?" The boy whispered, his voice coming down to reached my face. My breathing was ragged, my chest heaving up and down from my irregular breathing.

Was he gay or something?

His cold hand continued to run down my cheek, down to my trembling jawline. I finally snapped out of my panic stricken trance and slapped his hands away from my face.

"Don't touch me freak. You seem like the gay one here." I hissed, staring up at him. His eyes widen ever so slightly and then narrowed into dangerous slits. I chewed the inside of cheek nervously, regretting every single word that left my mouth.

A loud gasp escaped my lips when he pushed me against the gate roughly, my elbow knocking on the hard metal. Most of the boys that were standing around bored, suddenly came around to watch the fight. They cheered the boys’ name which from what I could make out was; Jonghyun.