Chapter Three

A/N - THANKS SO MUCH TO TwistedFaith FOR MAKING MY COVER! SHE’S ABSOLUTELY AMAAAZING! AND VERY SWEET! <3 YOU HAVE GOT TO CHECK HER OUT: D NOW ON WITH THE STORY....

FINALLY xD

CHAPTER THREE <3

Looking around I slowly started to open the doors peeking inside I carefully put one foot in the store, then the other. Passing the entrance I snuck a quick glance at Raine who was following behind me. She gave me a reassuring smile and a small thumbs up. Returning the smile I straightened my back and confidently walked into the store.

“Hello and Welcome to Winner’s” the salesperson said unenthusiastically while flipping through a People magazine and smirking at the gossip.

“Thanks” I said walking to the ladies aisles, Raine skipping innocently beside me.

“Now” she whispered, “all you need to do is steal two items and you’re in”

I nodded picking up random items. Soon enough both of our hands were full and we were walking to the changing room. A familiar feeling of worry, secrecy, and excitement was bubbling in my stomach; we looked at each other smiling and not showing our true emotions, we were professionals and couldn’t show weakness. Not even to each other.

 I looked around and noticed that there were no fitting room ladies waiting to count our items and hand us the card. With one more glancce we dashed into our seperate changing rooms, locked the doors, and flung off our clothes. I quickly pulled of some purple sparkly leggings and a white lace top. Knocking of the side of my changeroom which was connected to Raine's I asked how she was doing.

"I'm fine" she replied, "Just can't decide what to steal."

I chuckled to myself, "Come in here and let me see you" I said, and just as I did, I threw open the door to see a very frusterated Raine.

"I can't decide" she mumbled, holding up a few items, "I usually can pick out whatever, but I just can't today."

I looked at the options that Raine held, it was either a pair of black dark wash jeggings or a tight white top with blue lines like the sailors that went three-quaters. I pointed to the white and blue sailor top.

She smiled, "I liked that one the most, I guess its decided which one i'm getting. What about you... have you decided?" she asked staring me directly in the eyes.

"I think i'm going for what i'm wearing" i said, then laughed, "not togther though, it'll look totally horiible" Raine joined into the laughing and when we calmed down we went back into the changing rooms.

I suddenly thought how things were just like before I got caught, the nervous feeling. The excitment when you clip of the tag, when you walk out of the store, silently holding your breath and praying for the alarm to make no more noise. When you hang it in your ever growing closet and sit on your bed. And for just a split second you think, what have i done, but as soon as it came, its gone, as you feel another thrill of the whole situation and want to continue stealing.

Smiling to myself I secretly put on a one shoulder tight metalic sequin dress and looked at myself in the miiror, It fit perfectly, and looked great with my slighlty curled hair, i took it off rolled it up and placed in inside my big Chanel purse, cut off all of the tags, then with the other two items i rolled into a ball and stuff it inside my shirt to make my chest look bigger. Then with my grey, sweater with black buttons, in a navy looking style and buttoned it up. I walked out holding all of the items that I didn't want, the card with the number and placed it on the table for the clothes no one wanted. There was now a lady standing there, she gave a quick glare at us and went back to her job.

Just as we were walking past the cash resgister I could hear Raine humming, "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5. When I looked at her she shrugged.

"Calms me down" she said then continued humming until we were by the doors. Holding my breath I walked forward and remembered something and casually walked back to the accesories. Raine gave me a bewildered look but his time I shrugged and started to finger a double finger ring, with my other hand it went to the part where none of the emplyees could see from their view and picked up a different ring and fingered it too until I pushed it up my sleeve, covered from the workers. and put the other back.

"Not interested" I said casually to Raine, hiding my smirk "Not my style"

We walked out, arms linked until we were way passed the store, smiling to ourselves.

"Well," Raine started, "I don't know what you got, or what you were thinking, but I do know we need to call the group and figure out if your in or not." She smiled and we started walking to Starbucks.

*************************************************************************************************************

A/N-

FINALLY AN UPLOAD! <3

I can type again the writers block is gone… for now… I think its lurking around somewhere in my head, but I’m smarter and wrote another chapter (it’s a secret that nobody knows :D)

So because I was write and said I would upload today (from my last status update) and because I’m SO busy all day long… it would make my day if you voted or commented or fanned or all of those.

Plus I’m not feeling so good.

But I got through it thanks to the help of my buddy ‘ol pal PureofHeart :D

So I’m gonna watch T.V and eat cause I’m cool like that (and lazy) and from now … I think … I will set upload goals for myself like…

NEXT UPLOAD – Wednesday 14th 2011

Can’t Wait For It <3 While your at it check out a new b00k I’m writing with my buddy ‘ol pal called “Sister’s of the Gate”

Here the link - http://www.wattpad.com/1652749-sisters-of-the-gate

And a link for a cute and funny video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9-sEbqDvU

Ta-Ta For Now – See you Wednesday <3

PinkSpiice