Chapter Four

Chapter Four

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we waited at Starbucks for the others to join us, I couldn't help but bouncing nervously. I just couldn't believe that I got away with it again. It was so easy and felt like breathing, all I had done, and all my memories came flooding back. My heart was pounding and a smile was plastered onto my face.

I heard Raine laugh as she turned to me, "What's making you so jumpy" she said.

"I can't believe I got away with it again" I gushed, taking a sip of my delicious Mint Frappacino.

"Well you did! I'm so sure that the group will let you in." she said, taking a sip of her Ice Cold Tea.

We smiled at each other and started talking about our other experiences when we heard the door chimes clang together. I glanced at the door to see everyone walking in. 

Raine waved them over and they nodded, quickly heading to the fast dispersing line. I was drumming my fingers on my leg, bouncing about nervously, finally once they ordered they marched over to us and plopped down in the big comfy chairs.

As Raine explained the day to them, and our little adventure, I pulled out the items for them to look at. 

"I can't believe she got two big items today." Raine said proudly, like it was her own accomplishment.

As they discussed it to themselves quietly and excitedly, I reached higher into my sleeve and pulled out the ring, putting it on my finger. I then reached into my Chanel bag and pulled out the short and tight, one shouldered metallic dress and flattened it out on my lap trying to keep the small smirk off my lips. The noise from the group died down fast and all eyes were on me.

"... What's wrong?" I asked innocently.

Melanie gaped at me, "I thought you only stole two items"

"I picked up a few more on the way out" I said casually, shrugging my shoulders like it was no big deal.

A shriek erupted from Raine's mouth, a grin from ear to ear was plastered on her face. She jumped over the small round chair that was in the middle and hugged me tightly.

"I knew you were perfect for us" she said looking around the group

"Your like the best of the group" Kesley said

Raine face fell for a second before she planted another smile on her face. I could tell that it was forced but she seemed to fake the others.

"Yea totally" she said

"After Raine of course" Kelsey said, realizing what she had said.

"So what now?" I asked

"Well you've definatly joined the group" Melanie said laughing happily.

"That's great!" I said excited.

I glanced at Raine, she looked like she wanted to speak with me.

"Do you have something to say packleader" I said teasingly, trying to get her to crack a smile

She nodded, "I need to tell you in private" she said, "it's really important"

I grabbed her arm and started to pull her to a corner. "Well be right back" I said to the group.

"I just need to talk to ---- " Raine said before a loud honk from my limo interupted her.

I gave her a apologetic look before grabbing my items and saying bye to the group.

"Text me!" Raine called out to me, standing where she was before, away from the group.

"I will" I called back, before dashing out the door.

_________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter done. You have no idea how sorry I am that it took over a semester (like 3-4 months) to upload. I promise that'll never happen again. I promised myself that I wouldnt move from my chair at the computer until the chapter was done.

I am so tired so goodbye for now, see you next week :)

Song - Smile Back by Mac Miller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Mt6Isew_0

HAPPY LAST FEW DAYS OF XMAS HOLIDAY <3