Back to reality.... Or so I thought

It's been a few days since me and Anna got here in Nebraska things have become normal well kinda. I'm no longer front page news and the police are starting to loose my scent thank goodness. "Morning Anna" I said as Anna woke up from under the tent it was 7am and it was raining and I was cold. We have ate all our supplies so we are gunna have to get more it's gunna be more difficult with money now there's 2 of us. We walked to the local grocery store and stocked up I got a few odd looks of people but we soon left.

"So where do we go now?" I asked Anna "Lucas watch out!" She screamed and pulled me behind a bin there was police just around the corner but they weren't here for me thankfully, we ran the opposite direction and started walking to a new spot. The tent we had was heavy to carry so we took it in turns and rested frequently. Surprisingly I can walk the streets and no one recognises me at all.

Me and Anna spent the day walking around the streets of Nebraska, "What are we doing walking? I have a drivers license" Anna turned and said to me "Yeah but we need a car" I replied "No problem" she said and went over to a car parked up she grabbed a hair pin out her bag and picked the lock and to my surprise it opened "This isn't a good idea, we will get caught and will go to jail" I said "And that will add the to adventure, you won't go to jail you'll get community service or something" she said and started the car "You coming or not?" She said out the window. I hesitantly got in and within seconds we were away.

"Where are we going?" I asked her "Away from this area so the police don't find us" she said as she pulled up to a red light, "Duck!" She ordered so I did "Why?" I replied "There's police over there and it looks like some news reporters" she replied, she floored the accelerator and went to the highway. So far so good we haven't got pulled over and within hours we moved to the other side of Nebraska. We put some of our stuff in the boot of the car and Anna slept on the backseat whilst I slept in the passenger seat "It's nice to have some shelter" I said as I drifted off. In what felt like seconds I heard commotion outside there was a group of guys surrounding the car "Lucas!" I heard one of them say with a tormenting look they were shaking the car but Anna was asleep, what do I do?

They surrounded the car shaking it side to side I tried waking Anna up but she's a heavy sleeper. Luckily all the doors were closed so I grabbed the car key and slipped over into the drivers seat. I haven't even driven a vehicle before but I attempted it. I started the car and put it in drive but the group of thugs stood in front of the car. I revved the engine hoping it would cause them to move but to no avail nothing worked, I looked over and one was holding a brick ready to chuck it through the window. I slammed my foot on the accelerator and ran over 2 of the thugs the rest scattered out the way, I looked behind and the 2 I hit were fine. They started chasing after me so I drove off but they followed me in their cars.

Anna woke up as I started driving "LUCAS WHAT IS HAPPENING!" She screamed "Stay calm. These guys are following us but I'm going to loose them" I said and steered the car on a hard left loosing some of them but 3 cars were still following me. Anna was giving me directions and advice on what to do "The highway is our best chance follow the signs!" She instructed and I did and soon I found myself on a 4 lane highway with 18 wheeler trucks blasting their horns as I swerved across the road... Will I ever get rid of these guys?.....