Chapter 3-Feelings

Chapter 3

I didn't really sleep that well last night. All of the possibilities of Liam's feelings toward me we're running through my mind. If he thought of us as just friends or if he thinks of us being more than friends.

I would prefer just being friends with the both of them, but it's hard because I do have feelings of my own. I have really strong feelings for Liam, but I'm also developing feelings for Harry, especially after he apologized for being the person he was in high school.

There are so many questions running through my mind it's so hard to process everything, so I decided to go downstairs to get something to eat. I went into the kitchen and got an apple then I cut it with an apple slicer. I also got peanut butter to dip my apple in.

I walked into the living room where Ethan was watching TV.

"Good morning," I said, sitting down on the couch.

"Good morning," Ethan replied back.

"Do you have any plans for the day?" I asked him.

"Uh yeah. In a little bit I'm going to the boardwalk with Shawna, Tabitha, and Liam," Ethan answered.

"Oh cool."

"Do you have any plans?"

"No. I was just thinking about hanging out here."

"You can come with us if you want."

"It's better than being here. What time are Shawna and Liam coming?"

"We're meeting up with them at Sam's at three.

"Oh okay."

I accepted Ethan's invite to the boardwalk because I think it's a great opportunity to see how Liam's acts around me when Tabitha is with us. They did use to date so maybe Liam still has feelings for her. Today I'll find out if Liam still has feelings for Tabitha or if they're no longer existing.

-

*A few hours later*

Ethan and I are still waiting for Tabitha to get ready. I've been ready for thirty minutes and Tabitha started before me.

I am just wearing my faded grey moon shirt from Brandy Melville with maroon shorts and my high top black converse. For my hair I let my natural wavy hair flow down my back. For my makeup, I put eye liner and mascara on my upper eyelids.

Tabitha was finally ready and we headed to Sam's Pizza. When we got there, Shawna and Liam were already sitting at a table.

When we walked in, Liam automatically lit up. He looked over at me smiling and waving. Liam got out of the booth and gave me a hug.

"Hey Ambs," Liam said while hugging me tightly.

"Hi Liam," I said hugging him back.

Liam let me sit in the booth and then he sat right next to me.

"Did you order yet?" I asked.

"Yep. We ordered your favorite," Liam responded.

"Plain?"

"Yep."

"Yay!"

"We also ordered sausage pizza because not all of us are boring like you," Shawna said joking.

l laughed, but quickly looked away because our pizza was here.

"Damn girl. Are you going to share some?" Ethan said laughing.

"Sorry!" I apologized, "I'm just so starving!"

"No you're not. You're just a pig," Tabitha said smirking at her response.