Chapter 15

Hey Guys!! I can't believe it's already chapter 15! The story is wrapping up soon, so ya; enjoy :)

xx Liz <3

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Liz's POV

It's been about 3 weeks since I was taken by Kieran. The details of that night come back in flashes. My physical injuries healed fairly quickly; Dillon didn't even have to take me to hospital (probably because people would ask too many questions). I've missed some school, but Dillon has gone every day (with loads of protestation) and has gotten me caught up. He seems to spend every spare moment at my bedside, and I kinda like it, after the battle I lost everyone who ever cared about me, it's nice to be getting someone again. The whole vampire-human thing isn't nearly as hard as you'd think, I just need to stay fed.

"Hey Dill," I said as he entered my room, seeming tired from the day of school; but you could tell there was more to it.

"Hey beautiful," he replied, he always calls me 'beautiful' even when I look like shit. He leaned down and kissed me, a quick yet loving kiss then put on a slightly forced smile.

"What's on your mind Dill, you know I can tell when something is wrong with you."

"It's nothing... it's just how long can we be together when you're a vampire and I'm human... I want you to change me."

Of all of the things he could have said, that was the last I was expecting.

"The change is not something to take lightly; it hurts physically, mentally, it is THE most painful thing you could ever go through."

He looked a bit discouraged, but then he swallowed and looked me in the eye. "Liz, I don't care about the pain, I just want eternity with you; I know we're- I'm not that old, but I want the opportunities with you that Aeden never got."

He was dead serious. I thought about it then replied, "You have to be 110% sure this is what you want, because there is no going back, and then for all of eternity you'll be waking as a lonely monster, just like I was."

He looked me in the eye, grabbing my jaw to make it so I couldn't look away. "Liz, I love you with all of my heart; it may be in my DNA to love you, but you are the only girl for me. It would kill me to have to live without you, or grow old while you're still about 17. Elizabeth Aislinn Finnegan change me."

I sigh and roll out of bed. "This isn't as easy of a process as you think. I have to be hungry or you have to be in serious danger, and I'll have to have you drink some of my 'blood' in order for the change to be complete. It takes 3 days and I will have to be by your side the entire time so that you don't harm anyone including yourself."

He just grinned and said "Good thing it's Friday."

"This might hurt a bit." I said biting down on his jugular vein and just took the absolute minimum of blood necessary. I then bit my own wrist and stuck it to his mouth after making my 'blood' flow."

This is one of the hardest decisions I've ever made because I know that now that by changing him I'll never feel his beating heart again when I lay my head on his chest and I won't be able to do a thing about the pain he's in.

He began writhing on the ground and moaning my name, I knew the change was working, and that I needed to come comfort him. I got down by his side and started rubbing his back and telling him he was doing a good job. I would have kissed him, but it's too dangerous. It would be like this for the next 3 days and then he'll be hungry, meaning I have to stock up on enough cow and sheep blood for the two of us for a while.