Letter Twenty

Dear Ryland,

Ryland, the family is falling apart. I saw Ellington broke up with Rydel. I saw Rydel's heartbreak in her eyes. I saw as Courtney slapped Ross. She slapped him because she was mad about him stealing some of your shirts. Ross cried. He cried because he thought that he was going to lose Court. He begged her not to leave him. She said she wouldn't only if he let Ryland go. Rocky and Savannah? They have been secretly sneaking around, and not saying anything to any one.

Me? How am I doing? I'm trying to stay on the happy cloud. But I can't. I can't fake my mind into thinking that everything is fine. And that everything is going to be okay! Why?! Because damnit, Ryland! I know it's not going to be okay. I miss you. I miss your laugh. It's not Rocky's fault that you are dead! Nor is it Ellington's!

It was non of their faults! It was mine. I should've been the one that actually died that night! I should have been the one, who went out to go get Rocky! I shouldn't have let you go! I did and look what happened! I lost you! I'm losing my baby sister! I can't keep pretending like everything is all right! I know that nothing is going to be all right! All I know is that, whatever is going to happen, I'm going to have to pretend to be happy and fix it all. That's what I always have to do. Not matter what. . .

I love and miss you Ryland. . . . A lot.

Love,

Riker.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The last letter. The last heart break. Ryland's gone you guys. I'm sorry. He's not coming back. You are just going to have to deal with the fact that Ryland is dead. It's not my fault. It's the the drunk drivers fault.

Anyway, there will be an ending posted. Just like the last book. It's about the afterward. But I'm being honest you guys. Ryland is fully dead. I'm sorry.

Thanks to IWannaSeeChuSmileR5 for writing the last part and the last few letters between mine. Well guys. . . This is the end.

100 reads (added up from all chapters)

25 votes

35 comments.

Welcome to the start of the end.

~Rydel's Babe.