Chapter 6: Pat

Fendar was worn out from building his, "insurance plan" in case the Great Dragon does get the best of his army. "Dragonborn, come quick!" a soldier shouted. When Fendar stepped out he saw another one of the dragons, Parthanax, aka Pat. If the Great Dragon wasn't controlling the others, this one might be the king. "Dovakin, greetings, I hear you are trying to fight my brother, yes, not an easy task after he took over Tamrial" the dragon said, slow and deep. "I know, but I'm not alone, I have my army, Tain, and my Dragon, Odavin." "Odavin cannot be trusted, he was once a servant of the world eater." Parthanax was always weary of Odavin, when he was under control of the Great Dragon, Odavin was rather small for a dragon. Now he has grown, he's twice the size of Parthanax. Odavin was the strongest dragon next to the world eater, Odavin was trained by the dragonborn. "Odavin can be trusted, I've raised him and he's never disobeyed me, he's my dragon," Fendar said. "If you choose for him to help, I see wrong in your future, but it's your choice. I will help you but I cannot enter Tamrial, so I will help at the Throte of the World," Pat said. "Well, is that all?" Fendar asked. "No, I came to give you something that could save your life," Pat replied.

Pat asked Fendar to get on his back, Pat flew him to a secret cave, through a waterfall. At the entrance, there was a giant locked door, Pat put his foot in the keyhole and twisted his leg, tumblers started turning and the door soon opened itself...