Chapter 4: Learning

The Grey Beards were old, but still probably stonger than the entire Imperial army. "I will teach you two shouts, dragonborn, but Tain, I only know one shout a nord can handle. Fendar, I will teach you a very powerful shout, not know by any except us Grey Beards," he looked away from Fendar, "Zu-Lah-Fhin," he shouted and a large dragon, made of shadows, appeared, "our great dragon, Zuláfin. And I shall teach you both another shout, Dragonrend. "Zuh-Lah-Foi" he shouted strait at Fendar, but nothing happened. Only a large blue ring went passed him, "It only works with dragon, it forces them to land, no matter how strong it is." Tain tried it, and he was surprised, he saw the same blue ring, "I thought only the dragonborn could shout," he said. "No, all can shout, only the dragonborn can handle those of the dova." The dova are the great dragons of skyrim. Fendar and Tain practiced for over two days, but only Fendar mastered the shouts. Tain almost blacked out every time he shouted, but he was determined.

Tain had been practicing for five days without rest, exhausted, he still practiced. But thats when one of the Grey Beards found him. "How long have you been here?" "Only a few hours," Tain lied. "You look tired, get some rest." The Grey Beard could tell Tain was there for at least four days. "Please, get some rest." "I'm fine, I just need to practice." "Tain, you realy must understand, when a mortal is out of energy, shouting can kill them from the inside," the Grey Beard said, worried for Tain. "Alright, I just need to be ready for the fight," Tain walked to his chambers, and tried resting, but with all of the stress, he just couldn't. "Tain," an unfamiliar voice said, "we are going to help."