The Truth

*Hazel POV*

When we got to Jared house I just wanted to chill til the party at 12. I got to his room and sat on his bed. He got next to me and he scrolled thru Netflix til he found the movie Gridlock'd with Tupac in it. I was so happy that he found it cause this is one of my all time favorite movies with Tupac in it. The movie was 2 hours long it was 10;36 and I knew we wouldn't finish the whole movie. Through out the movie when I looked at Jared he would be staring at me but I just shook the feeling off. I enjoyed the rest of my movie while I texted my bae. It was  11;45 when we decided to get dressed. Jared gave me a towel and I hopped in his shower. I freshened up then got out. I had just put on my bra and underwear when Jared barged in. "Omg lady parts" He screams. I giggle then slip my dress on its a red and black dress with ruffles on the bottom part, I put on my black and red pumps and then I curled my hair with Mrs. Mason's curling iron. I got out and I let Jared get dressed. When he got out he had on a black and red truk fit shirt, black levis and his black and red Jordans. He came out and this time my godfather Quad drove us in his black and red hummer. The one thing I love about my godfather is he loves Tupac. He popped in N.I.G.G.A by Tupac and I was singing along.

We finally pulled up and I was liking the vibe. Hernandez was tired and didn't come because my uncle Alvaro told him to get some rest. We hopped out and I linked arms with Jared. When we walked in the party looked live. People were everywhere and I just wanted to stay near somebody I knew. Jared walked up to Delo and dapped him up. "Who is this?" Delo asked Jared biting his lips at me. "This my bestfriend Hazel" he says. Delo grabs my hand and kisses it. I didn't wanna be room  so I let him. I pulled Jared back downstairs and made him dance with me.We danced a good while but then I was getting tired. "Can we go home?" I ask. He nods. He calls his dad and we wait outside. "Hazel when we get back I gotta tell you something" he says. Right when I was going to say something his dad pulled up. We got inside and we rode back to Buckhead. I got out the car and Jared walked me across the street. When we got there he looked into my eyes searching for something. "Look Hazel..I've liked you for a very long time and I need to know if there is some feeling" he says. So much was going thru my head I liked Jared but Hernandez is what I wanted. Besides Jared is a thug anyways... "Jared I have feelings for you too but im with Hernandez" I say. He smiles. "Its ok I will wait on you" he says. He kisses my cheek and walks away.I got in the house and took the dress off and got in the shower. I put some pajamas and got in bed and thought about the situation that just went on. Damn Jared you got me thinking........

*ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS WELL IM REALLY SLEEPY LOL WELL GUYS I LOVE YOU AND KEEP VOTING THIS STORY IS DOING VERY WELL AND I LOVE THE SUPPORT AND COMMENTS YOU GUYS GIVE ME.. WELL KEEP VOTING COMMENTING AND FOLLOWING THAT WOULD BE AWESOME THANKS THOUGH GUYS LOVE YOU WELL A NEW CHAPTER TOMMROW I PROMISE-DESTINI=)

*DEZMONDS DRESS ON THE SIDE!!*