Dezmond Breaks

*Hazel POV*

For 3 days me,grandma and Bear have been taking care of my brother and sisters. Justin left to go to Germany for a class trip. Ive been doing home school so I could help my mom out. Whats confuses me is that grandma and bear had to come. 3 days ago my mom came home and she looked like somebody stole her world away. Since then she wakes up every morning and just lays in bed. All that changed this morning though.

*Dezmonds POV*

Ive laid in bed for 4 straight days. Im so depressed I dont know what to do. Kasen went to the trap today. He has been hurting bad also. The vibes around here arent the same anymore.Its gotten to the point to where death is on my mind. As I thought about it I started to get ideas. I think things would be better if I left. I guess if nobody can end it I will.

*Kasen's POV*

Shits been crazy latetly. Dezmonds been depressed and I hate that. I cant believe this happened to us. "Aye boss you straight?" one of my employees says. I just nod. He hands over his 6 mill and I give him the weed and pills for it. I wasnt feeling work today so I decided to leave. I grabbed the duffle bag of money and my keys to my Range and I got out of their. When I got to my car my mood changed. Something wasnt right. I quickly got in my car and put the key in the ignition.I sped off to my house as fast as I could.

When I got there I saw a bunch of police cars and ambulance in my yard. I ran into the house. "HAZEL??!?.....DEZMOND?!!?....HELLO??" I scream. "DAD COME QUICK" I hear Hazel say. I break into a sprint and get up the stairs. In my hallway was police and paramedics. They were gathered around something.

When I got closer I saw A body on the floor.. It was the body of Dezmond. " what happened to her?" I asked." she tried to kill herself." on of the paramedics tells me. "With what?" I asked. "She had pills and acohol...we are going to take her to the hospital for a few days" he says. I nod my head as they put her on a stretcher. I followed them down and got inside my car.I quickly started the car and zoomed to the hospital. So much shit is going on im bout ready to snap.

Short chapter...I know but yup im gonna stop this story soon because well i just feel like yall are getting bored with it..tell me what you think.....VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON BUT WELL THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT SOO VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW-XOXO-DESTINI