I Ella Alonso :1:

Emma Alonso

Today was kinda saddening, Jax had to go somewhere in the realm with his dad, and my best friend is at WITs Academy. Oh yeah, Maddie, The Panthers and Diego are searching for other Kanyies. I was stuck here in Orlando with my dad, for the summer, not doing much. I was so lonely and I want to do something besides playing with spells every now and again.

Maybe I could go to the realm too, I've never really got a good look in there, and I am the chosen one, I should be in the realm more than I have.

Good thing my dad, is on a trip for a week, so I can go to the realm for a week.

I packed a small backpack, with some clothes, and my phone charger incase my dad needs to call me.

Your probably thinking, of she can just cast a spell and her phone will be charged forever, but as you should know I learned the hard way, that magic isn't everything.

I quickly walked to the school, having to cast a couple of spells, to unlock the doors. I walked towards the lockers, and pressed my hand softly on it, making the doors, open and seeing the bright fog, making me sqint my eyes.

Magic Realm here I come. I thought and walked in.

I took a breath, as I walked in and almost gasped. This part of the realm was beautiful. It was very decorative, something I truly admired.

I saw a sign, written in floating magic. It said Legendary Holders, looking through the window seeing a huge rainbow colored room, with pictures of past chosen ones.

They had a picture, and an once of what they had did, that was "legendary". The principal had one, for writing a spell book, of good spells. Must have been before she turned evil, and me to dill with.

I walked further, and saw "The hall of Witches/Wizards" and little house, manipulated to be bigger once you walk in them.

The had the last names of the witch or wizard that lived there.

I was pretty confused, at the door that had said Alonso.

Did I have a magical house here?

I knocked on the door, seeing if anyone was in there. I was flashed into the house, and saw a girl sitting down in a chair with the back facing me.

From behind you could say she looked like me.

She had closed a book she had been reading, a spell book.

"Hi there, I'm Ella, and you must be Emma, mom has told me so much about you" The girl Ella, that looked exactly like me, hugged me.

"Um, yes I'm Emma, How do you know how I am? And mom, my mom died when I was 7?"I asked confused.

"Oh, yeah Um I'm Ella Alonso your twin sister, and mom didn't die, she's in the other room." Ella smiled.

I heard a phone ring, as Ella ran to it and answered it.

Mom? My mom is still alive? I have to be dreaming, or something, how can this be?

As I zoned back in, I could here part of her conversation.

"Jax stop, I'll see you later right? Cool make sure you act normal around my mom, don't forget the fast time when you made a huge explosion. I doughty that, see you later, bye. "She finished her conversation.

Jax? Was she talking to my Jax, Jax Nova? I can't come right up and ask her, I have to think of something.
But the first subject my mom.

"So mom, is alive and well?" I ask. She nodded, and told me to wait a minute, as she walled down the hall. A few moments later, and she came back, with the beautiful women, I've missed so much,and ask her the question, why she left, having me and dad go through the pain of knowing she was died when she was here, alive with my sister, my twin sister.

"Hi Emma" She breathed taking in the moment to see my reaction, I really didn't know how to feel, but I went with my heart. I hugged her tightly, she hugging back tighter.

I could feel I tear run down my cheek, I had my mom my again, and I was happy, but the question would not leave my head. But I didn't want to ruin this moment.

"I've missed you so much" I cried into her shoulder.

"I have too, Emma. I've missed you very much" She rubbed my back in small circles.

Ella Alonso

I'm glad to meet my sister but I need to Jax, at his dad mansion, here in the realm in 15 minutes. It would be good to catch up, since I haven't seen him since he left to the human world two years ago.

So silently, I casted a spell, and changed my clothes from out of my sweats.

I casted a spell, to my room. And grabbed my backpack.

Places to go people to see, can't do it all so make another one of me.

I made the duplicate of me, and gave it directions. Aggie loves me, but I block his watch on my spells.

I can't see when I cast the bad spells only the good ones. And it's kinda easy, when he's at WITs Academy.

Speaking of which, I'm going tomorrow, I'm visiting my friend Cameron, I wonder if he's changed.

15 minutes later.

I'm not smaller the a mouse, take me to Jax at his house.

(signature move is exactly like Emma's)

...

To be continued. . .

Hope you enjoyed, chapter two is on its way. All the love xx - T