:2:

Ella Alonso

I stood in Jax's living room and called out for him.

I heard him run down the stairs, and we hugged.

"I've missed you so much Jax"I hugged him tighter.

"I've missed you two Ella, two years. But you and I know Emma would have thought something if I came to the realm every now and again."He mumbled in my hair.

"I know" We stopped hugging.

"Do you still have the ring I gave you?"He smiled grabbing my hands.

I nodded, and showed him.

"I haven't taken it of since, and I did something helpful with it" I smirked.

"What did you do to it?" He asked, trying to figure it out, from the past.

"Cast a spell on me, give it your worst" My smirk grew.

He started of his spell, thinking for a moment.

"She's been able to cast spells for a while, take away her mouth so she can not smile." He smirked, and casted it on me, to no avail.

What I did was, make it to the ring into a force field against spells like those, so when those spells do get casted on me, I glow a light sade of purple, and it reflects like a mirror to the person who casted it.

I laughed at the fact, Jax had no mouth so he could speak.

"Jax, what's that I can't hear you, turn you into a spider? " I giggled.

There's was a huge difference between me and Emma. She was super nice, and I was super bad.

I wasn't evil, but I liked to have fun. That's why I always liked Jax, but something tells me Emma changed him.

I've known about Emma, because she told me about here, and always asked me to cast a spell for her to see how Emma is doing. So I know how Emma is, and know she's done a lot.

Like falling for Jax, meeting Karnes and stuck in a video game, turned a game zombie into a real boy, sending her ex boyfriend Daniel to the everglades, and taking a lot of people's powers to get mom back.

It was a long story why we left, but we'll get to that later.

"Ella, before you do, mind saying hi? "I heard Mr. Novoa chuckle, giving Jax his mouth back, and hugging me.

"Hi Jake" I smiled, and hugged back, he never minded that I called him by his first name, so I enjoyed it.

"Long time no see, how have you been? "We stopped hugging.

" I'm great, I'm getting way better at my magic, and stronger as we speak" I brag, I was also a chosen one like Emma.

Aggie calls us the Chosen Trouble, because I used to give him a hard time, and feels like Emma will every now and again.

But I can't talk about Emma like that much, she is a goodie goodie. E was right.

"Oh really, you think you can take me yet?"He smirked.

We both casted our spells, but again it reflected, and mine was more powerful.

"Dad, I'm warning you.."Jax pleaded.

"What is a 17 year old girl gonna do?"He chuckled.

"Oh really?" I smile and casted another spell with my other hand, and put more strength into it. Then we let go, and his spell reflected off of me.

He was now a small hamster.

"I warned him. " Jax chuckles as I smile, hugging him again.

Before I lived in the realm, I would go to Australia and want to have an adventure, so that's where Jax comes in, I met him around 7 years ago, then 2 years ago he left Australia to go to Orlando, where he met Emma and all her friends. I still kept in contact with Jax, because we're so close. But now that he's dating Emma, I guess I can go out with that plan.

"Hey I wanted to ask you, do you wanna go with me to WITs Academy tomorrow? " I smile looking into his eyes.

" Sure, I've missed Jessie, and Andi " He smiled.

" Yeah, I'm seeing a friend there, and I want meet Jessie crush, so I'll pick you up tomorrow morning alright, I got good" I smirked, knowing he wanted to know who her crush was, so I left him hanging, and teli-transported home.

This is going to be fun.

Chapter Two is up, Hope you enjoyed!
Chapter Three coming up fast.