:3:

Emma Alonso

It was getting late, and mom said I could stay for the week, that I planned to. So that was a relief.

We talked a little bit, but she never really told me why she left.

"Mom, I'm home I just went to go see a friend down the street"Ella said walking in the room. She looked a little bit punk, like Jax in a way. So either this was E doing something, or my sister, as like E just not evil but rebellious.

"Eliana was making your bed for you, remind me next time if your going to make a clone" Mom reminded her

Clone, why would my mom let her do one of the most dangerous spells in the book?

"Clone,isnt that one of the most dangerous spells in the book? " I nervously chuckled asking her.

" Yeah, but Aggamemnon said it was fine since her clone is very sweet, and Kind. " She informed me.

" Wait Aggamemnon knows about her? " I ask and she nodded.

" Yeah, he's known. He couldn't tell you because you could've been in danger.

"What danger would I have been in?" I asked her, but she shook her head slowly.

"I'll tell you tomorrow. Hopefully Ella gets some rest she's teaching tomorrow. " She lightly chuckled.

Oh, I wonder what she's teaching.

She walked me to Ella's room, because it had a red 'E'  on it and knocked.

"Hey Angel, is it okay if Emma slept in your room for tonight" Mom asked, and Ella nodded.

She finished taking a sip of her water, cast a spell, and swallowed her sip, as a bed came and it looked exactly like mine back home.

I walked in and set my stuff down.

"When you wanna go to sleep, you could just cast a spell and the spell watcher will watch over you"She informed me.

"The spell watch? " I asked confused.

"Yeah, the spell is like a guardian angel watching you while your asleep, making sure your protected from the bad realm. If they were reported close to the area, but we're lucky they haven't reported anything."She smiled.

"I'm just going to practice some spells, I couldn't do a year ago. You can watch if you want. " Ella got up and looked at this huge picture frame with a picture of a heart. 

She started the spell, and released it on the frame.

She then put her hand through it, and going through.

I ran, and followed her.

Wow, how could she do this?

We were at WITs Academy.

It was dark meaning everyone was asleep.

She walked around like it was normal for her to do this.

She started walking towards the Guardian dorms, and went in room 15. Andi was in this room.

She walked through the door, quietly.  Watch carefully over Andi.

Andi was asleep, stirring in her sleep. Shout "no Luke!"  "Stop, don't do this"  Ella grabbed the her, for a second giving him a small hug, and quietly opening him.

She skimmed through some pages. Reading the words, as showing a face with a light bulb.

"Andi, has been good and well, she needs to sleep better, for time will tell" She whispered, and casted the spell on Andi.

Andi had stopped striring in her sleep, and snuggled her pillow. Then Ella casted a spell on the door, and went through it again.

As soon as we were back in her room, as I wondered why she had did that, or if she had been watching every little thing I have done, and knew about Andi.

Before I could ask, every thing went dark.

-

Thanks so much for reading!  :) 😍😊❤😍😊❤😍😊❤😍😊❤😍😊❤😍😊❤😍😊❤😍😊❤😍😊❤😍😊❤