Chapter 9 (Emily's P.O.V)

I had been driving for what seemed like forever, when I finally came to a small dirt path that led to a dark and gloomy cabin that looked exactly like Liam's. As I got out of the car, I hobbled to the door and it was already unlocked, so I went inside. The interior looked exactly like the other cabin, when suddenly I heard a bang from up stairs. I limped up the stairs as fast as I could, when I heard a loud scream coming from the last room. I limped down there and I opened the door to find Lacy standing on top a bed with a angry blonde wolf, with cobalt blue eyes prowling around her.

"Help me!" Lacy screamed when she saw me.

I moved quickly into action.

"Lacy, come over by the window," I said.

"Um ok, now what?" she asked.

"Tell him that you have a boyfriend," I said.

"What?"

"Just do it!"

"Ok,ok,"

She looked straight into his eyes and said I have a boyfriend. Jaidon's eyes started to glow with anger so he leaped towards Lacy, but she quickly turned around and opened the window. Then Jaidon fell straight onto the grass outside.Not lucky for us he got up and turned around to notice that I left the door open. So he started to make his way up to us.

"What do we do?" asked Lacy.

"I don't know,um, look around for something we can use," I said.

*Up top is a picture of Jaidon.