Chapter 23 (Emily's P.O.V)

When Lacy and I left the guys behind, Lacy stopped me asked me,

"What was that whole emotion-fest back there?"

"I don't know," I said as I looked down at the ground.

"Want to talk?" Lacy asked me.

"No," I said, "let's go to band before Tabby is wondering where we are."

"Ok," says Lacy.

When we got to band, all our teachers did was explain what we will doing this year. It was so boring. When that was over, I went to French class. When I got there, I picked the very back seat. As the students started to fill the classroom, only one seat remained. Next to me. But lucky for me our whole class was already seated, so no one would be sitting next to me. When the bell rang our teacher, Mrs. Po, closed the door. She started to speak, but suddenly there was a knock on the door. She went over and opened the door, only to see Liam standing there.

"Oh, no. This can't be good," I say under my breathe. 

"And who might you be?" asked Mrs. Po.

"I'm Liam. I am new this year and had trouble finding the classroom. Sorry for being late."

"It's alright," said Mrs. Po," take a seat."

"Ok," said Liam.

I laughed at the poor loser who would have to sit next to him all year. Then I remember that the only seat that is empty is next to me. Oh, no! I'm the loser! Liam slowly walked to the seat next to me. He sat down, looked over at me, and smirked.