One

Okay, this is my first story AND fanfiction, so please don't judge me, even if it does suck, which it most likely will. If I make any mistakes, sorry, but this is a fanfiction and you can make it whatever you want, so, yeah. I hope you enjoy this (horrible) story!

One:

W.I.C.K.E.D is good, Clary.

I awoke with a start, and instantly regretted it for my head felt like it was going to split in two.
Where am I?
I think to myself, and I look around. I couldn't see well, but there was some light coming from above.
I am in some kind of box, with black walls, and there are some boxes.
I stand up, and walk over to the boxes, and start to search through them.
A glint of light caught my eye in one of the boxes, so I cautiously walked over to it, and found it was a knife. I picked it up, and turned it over, examining its blade.
Without warning, the box shot upwards at an alarming rate, and I fell to the ground, hitting my head, which resulted in it hurting worse.

My stomach heaved and the speed the box was moving, so I gripped the knife more tightly and scooted towards the wall.

The walls seemed to close in on me, then all of a sudden, the box stopped.

Light filled the box suddenly, and I jumped to my feet, holding the knife out in front of me.

"It's a girl, and she has a bloody knife,"

I hear someone say from in front of me, but I can't see them because the light is blinding me.
The person had a weird accent, and sounded like a boy.

"If you come anywhere near me, I will slice your throat open,"

I say and swing the knife around.

"Sounds like a feisty one! Is she hot?"

I hear a boy yell from above me.
You will be thinking feisty until I rip your balls out

I think to myself.
My eyes adjust, and I see a boy who looked about 18 with dirty blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, and he looked very slim, but strong, if you know what I mean.

"Ok, just put the knife down, and I will get you out of here. You have to trust me, ok? I'm Newt,"

He says. I narrow my eyes, but lower the knife. I walk towards him, and he leads me to the wall. A rope slides down, and I grab onto it, and someone pulls it up.
I am pulled on some grass, and am yanked on my feet. I look around and see some guys smirk at me, and some are licking their lips, their eyes wandering me.
It made me feel uncomfortable, so I push them out of the way, and I see a big opening.
It was some sort of opening that connected to a wall, so that everyone in it was trapped.
Without thinking, I sprinted towards the doors.

"SOMEONE GET HER!"

I heard someone yell behind me, then I heard multiple footsteps behind me.
No! Just let me escape!
I think, and all of a sudden, two arms are around me, and I am turned as I fall towards the ground, so I whoever grabbed me was going to hit the ground.

I didn't see who it was until we hit the ground. I open my eyes and see a boy about the same age as the British one, with brown eyes and dark brown hair. He was Asian, and his hair was styled upwards, kind of messy.
I squirm out of his grip, and stand up, until someone grabs my arms and shakes me.
I turn and see a guy way taller than me, sandy colored hair, and freckles dotted his nose. He glared down at me and shoved me.

"YOU DON'T RUN INSIDE THE MAZE YOU LITTLE SHANK!"

He screamed at me, so I walked up to him, and stood right up in his face.

"You can't tell me what to do!"

I say, and he shoves me again.

"Watch me. Don't. Go. In. The. Maze!"

He says.

"I will not listen! I will... I will..."

I say, and he laughs, along with everyone else.

"What? Are you going to pun-"

He was cut off by my fist contacting with the side of his cheek.
He fell to the ground and held his face, while I stood over him.

"Yeah, I will punch you!"

I say, and someone grabs my arms and yanks me away from him.
I turn and see a colored guy pushing me towards a wooden house.

"KEEPERS! MEETING, NOW! YOU TOO THOMAS!"

The guy screams, and pushes me into the house.

Minho's POV

The girl, whatever her name was, is the coolest person ever.

A lot of people already liked her for punching Gally.

"KEEPERS! MEETING, NOW! YOU TOO THOMAS!"

Alby screams, and I turn to look at him dragging the girl away with him. She squirms, and her eyes lock with mine.

I know those eyes. They are so familiar, yet so new at the same time.

I start walking towards the Homestead. It's still hard to grip in my mind that there was a girl in the Maze, just a few days after Thomas. One person came every month, and they were all boys, until she came.
I sigh, and step into the Homestead.

====

This is probably the worst thing you have ever read, so I wouldn't care if you stopped reading.

Your fabulous(er than me!)
The picture is Clary and what she looks like!

HAVE A NICE DAY WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUEEE