5

2 weeks had passed and let me just tell you, its been horrible I can't stop thinking of oreos!

Oreos are the best there just so good that chocolate just goes with the white thing its just so good how when you bite them there just crunchy and shit.....

Kendra snap out of it!!!

2 more weeks till school starts and I've been so bussy with my exercise that I haven't even been able to read a book! I'm supper exhausted. I feel like sleeping on the running machine.

"Kendra!!" I hear my mom calling.
Thank god!
"What mom" I answer her. "Come down here! Know it's dinner time!"

I walk down stairs and see Stacy sitting. already munching on her lettuce, I swear she looks like a little bunny rabbit she's so cute!
I sit down besides her and look at my plate its tomatoes lettuce place of steak And a apple cut into slices.

When I finish eating I put my plate into the     dish washer and wash my plate. Dinner was fun Like always we laughed and joked around and talked about how was our day and stuff like we always do.

Next week I'm measuring my weight again and to see how much I've lost and my gains. I have to say I'm pretty exited, sometimes I look at the mirror and look at the huge changes, its a huge difference and I like the different. I look at my mostly flat tummy and get exited that ima get to wear croptops like Ashley wears and also shorts and skirts... And even dresses!

∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆

"Its time kennie!!!" Stacy whispers into my ear. I groan and streach and stand up to the bathroom to take a quick shower" Stace we need to go shopping for clothes all fit me big!" I scream from the bathroom."yes we do ken" stacy said.

I change and head to the gym upstarid where  I check my weight..

I stand on the weight ting and it said 135.

"STACY!!! MOM!!! OH MY FUCKING GOODNEZZZ CONE HERE KNOW!!! "

they both come running all scared that I start laughing supper hard that I might just pee. When I control my laughter I tell them both that I've met my gaol and that I'm skinny and they both hug me.

"Kennie we need to go shoping school starts in less than 5 days And you can't take your old big clothes!"stacy said" mom can I go tomorrow pleassssse!" I beg my mom for permition. "Sure I'll give you some money and you girls can have some fun! And meet some good looking guy! And also find me a strong muscular man and-" okay mom I get it " I start laughing.

After that me and stacy went to the park it was raining and no one was out. We got wet and we swinged on the swings and went home take a long clean shower and nefix and sleep with stacy

∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆