6

" try this on, and also this, oohh And this one tooo" Stacy was driving me nuts. Next time remind me to never go to the mall with stace again! Ever!

Stace already bout a pare of heels and a red dress for her. Me uff I don't know how Stace cab carry all my bags plus's I still had like 10 more big bags of clothe and I still had 500$ left and like 5 more stores to go.

I tried on lots of clothes and we where at our last store and stacy told me to try lots more of shoes dresses skirts shirts jeans and shorts and sweaters. I finished trying every thing on but Stacy gave me one last dress, I tried it on and I loved it it was a black alluring round neck long sleeve.

Stacy looked at me and gasped she started squealing and hugged me.

We got the dress and when to the shoe store to get some black wedges. After that we went to the salon I got my nails done and after that we went home to take all my stuff.

"Oh my lord wait Did you buy the whole store?" My mom asked sarcastically
"Your funny mom no" I said

"Mom is it okay if me and stacy go to the beach to get a tan?"I asked my mom
" sure just come home by 4". "okay thanks mom" I said giving her a peck on the cheek we get into my car and go the beach.

I had my cheetah print bikini and stacy had her bright pink one.

We went to the quiet part of the beach because we didn't want to be seen while we where tanning.

"Wanna go swim?" Stacy asked. "Sure let's go you silly goose"I said. " goose?" " Yup got a problem with that?!". " oh no, no, no" she said smiling.

We get home and take a quick shower and walk down stairs. I see my mom sitting on the couch sitting criss cross eating some popcorn and I join her.
She looks at me and smiles. " mom?" I ask" yes honey?" She says."you know I love you and that your the best mom ever and every time I see you smile, you just make my day better." I say" ayy mija thanks" she says. Ten min later stace comes with a blanket and all tree of of sitt on the couch and watch spongebob. And that's how I spent my Tuesday, with my two favorite people right by my sides.

∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆

Done! Who-hoooo! Okay so in a couple of days kendra is going to start school yay! Arnt you guy exited!

Well till next time

I love you!!!