Chapter 4

It's Wednesday morning, I am on my locker, when I see Bliss talking to a girl. She has a long hair with a color of gold or yellow sunlight, very vibrant, and she wears a camisole top and a skirt. Bliss tells her something with a nervous smile, but blondie only pays attention to her phone. When she looked up, she shakes her head and left.

Bliss caught me spying on him. His eyes widen in horror as I walk towards where he stands. "What the hell was that Bliss?" I chuckle.

"Nothing!" He shoves me onto the locker wall, clearing his way. I like my brother pissed. He looks like a four year old with pout on his lips when he's mad.

I follow him in his tracks, swift beside him, and I demand, "Seriously Bliss, are you trying to get that girl?"

"Fuck off," he mumbles, like nobody, including me, could hear. But I did. I let out an amused laugh that will totally hit his boiling point. "I was just asking if she wants to grab some ice cream after school."

I cracked up a laugh, as students in the hallway stare at me curiously. Meanwhile, Bliss gives a me a deathly glare. "You need a load of shit to get done before you get her to say yes!" I say between laughs.

"Leave me alone Blaze!"

"Well, yeah, guess what?" I grin like a devil with a devilish plan. "I can't wait to tell Blair about it!"

That night, the band gave me a call to meet them for a rehearsal before the gig nights start. I haven't seen them since I return weeks ago, but I texted to let them know I'm back in town.

I went downstairs. Blair's in the living room, but no Mom, who's supposed to be cooking dinner, or Dad in the island counter, sipping his night decaf coffee. Bliss is at his bedroom, probably still pissed at me, which makes me guilty and wanting to back out my plan on telling Blair about how he got thrown by a girl. "Hey, I'm leaving. Tell Mom and Dad," I told Blair.

He lifts his eyes away from his laptop to look at me, and he lets out a frustrated sigh. "God Blaze, you go tell them. I'm not your fucking assistant."

"I can't, retard!" I spat.

Mom's probably waiting for Dad, because she wants to have a complete family dinner every night. But sometimes Dad can be called for some emergency operation, so we'll eat just the four of us. Mom should be here an hour earlier, but it's a good thing she's not. She's going to flip out if she find out I'm going out and skipping family dinner. 

"Text or call them. I don't care, that's your problem." He gnarls as he puts his eyes back on his laptop's screen, that's way too bright that it can hurt eyes.

I'm about to protest again, when Bliss came down in his boxers and shirt. "Did Blaze told you how I got rejected by a girl?" He turns to Blair and says through gritted teeth.

"What?" He asks, totally dazed but his eyes sparks with laughter. "You've got to be kidding me."

Bliss shoots me with the same glare he's given me earlier. He looks so cute trying to look mad. I want to laugh but I restrain myself, I shake my head instead.

Blair puts his feet down from the coffee table and shut his laptop, then finally cracks up, and begins his teasing. "How did he looked right there Blaze? Did he looked like taking shit, oh my god!"