Adult Sex Life Is Even Harder

So my sex life up to this point is pretty much nil. With a small exception in high school that really wasn't completely sex, my sex life can't really be called a sex life. I really have tried my best, but going to a fashion school where most of the students are either girls or gay guys there really aren't very many options unless I get a sudden interest in richy bitches.

I'm as ready as I can be for it though. I have relatively nice undergarments and I've watched multiple pornos so I have an idea of what I'm supposed to do. I even bought wax strips for you know.... Down there. I can't say my experience with them has been super great but I just feel like the knowledge of how to not rip of my vagina will come to me through osmosis or something.

So pro tip for all who want to try wax strips: longer hair is NOT better. Especially down in the vajayjay region. Oh and also: test the strips on a non essential piece of skin first and let it sit for a couple hours.

Long story short, I decided to wax my woohoo without trimming it down first and ended up with a patch of painful, sticky, matted hair. Then I had the bright idea to test it on my stomach (because I'm a glutton for punishment I suppose) and ended up with a strip of redness and welts down my stomach for at least a week.

Man if I have this much trouble getting ready for sex, I don't even want to know what actually doing it going to be like!