Prologue

Jayys POV

4 years later...

It's been about 4 years since Stormy died, damn, 4 fucking years since my baby left me.

Well let me fill you in on what's happened since her death.

Dahv and Jen continued dating, they're actually married right now, and they have a little boy named Lightning, I know pretty badass, but the whole thought process of Lightning was because of Stormy, she loved lightning and it was close to the name Stormy.

I'm now dating this guy named Kyle, he has dark brown hair, perfect tanned skin, and beautiful green eyes, he's just, perfect. We've been dating now for about 1 year now, and I'm thinking of proposing to him very soon.

At the moment I was sitting on the back porch smoking when something clicked inside of me, and made me go upstairs. I got up and walked straight inside ignoring everybody calling my name.

I walked upstairs and passed my room and passed Dahvie and Jens room, then I walked into a room I haven't been in, in awhile, Stormys room. I don't even know why I was in here, I just was.

My body was finally in my control, I looked around her room, everything hasn't been touched in years, her room still looked kinda messy, her bed was sorta made, her posters were still hanging up, there was a couple shoes by her bed, and on her nightstand was a picture of me and her, her and Mercy, her and Dahvie, her and Adrian, and then the family photo.

I smiled and felt a tear fall down my cheek, but I wiped it away quickly.

Mercy had moved in with her Aunt a couple days after Stormys funeral, I was kinda sad, I mean, I wouldn't have to take care of anymore, because I either took care of Stormy or Mercy or even Gabby, but Gabby died a little while ago, she wasn't as hyper as she was before, she would never run or jump, nothing, I think she sensed that Storm was gone.

I walked over to Stormys bed and sat down and grabbed her one eyed black cat I got her when she was little, I smiled and smelled it, yes I know weird, but it smelled like my Stormy. I felt more tears come to my eyes, but again quickly wiped them away, I've done that ever since she died, thinking that she'll see me crying, and that I need to be strong for her, but I guess not anymore.

"Daddy?" I heard a little girl say. I looked over and saw Stormy, but she was like 4 years old. "Sprinkle?" I asked her while getting up slowly. "Daddy!" She yelled and ran over to me and hugged my legs, sense I was so tall compared to her.

"Hi baby girl." I said my voice cracking a bit, but I cleared my voice quickly. "Daddy? Are you crying?" She asked me. I picked her up and put her on my hip, damn I haven't done this in awhile. Then I shook my head. "No baby girl, daddy's not crying." I told her. She smiled and hugged me around my neck tight, but not tight enough to suffocate me.

"I miss you daddy." She whispered in my ear. Just then I started sobbing, "I m-miss you too b-baby girl, so much, you have no idea." I said while giant tears started streaming down my face.

She pulled away from our hug and kissed my tears. Then she just changed her age into what she would be now which would be 18, she got out of my arms and stood up straight. "Don't cry over me dad, I've been gone for awhile now, move on, propose to Kyle, I know he means alot to you." She said to me. Damn, her voice was alot deeper. I nodded my head at her and hugged her again. "I love you daddy." I whispered to me then she disappeared slowly.

I wiped my tears away and sniffled then started to walk out of her room but turned around and looked around one more time.

"I love you too my Sprinkle."

AND THAT IS IT MY LOVELY FLYING SQUIRRELS!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH FUN WRITING THIS STORY WAS!!! I JUST WANTED TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR READING THIS AND COMMENTING AND LIKING AND FANNING!!!! IT REALLY DOES MEAN ALOT!!!!

More news!!! Please comment below if you would like a second book, but Lightings life, and how he starts to see Stormy as well, and there might be a mega huge surprise in it with our main characters!!! So please...

Vote

Comment

Fan

Stormy

Peaceskies✌✌✌