sixteen

sixteen

I got your followup email about Joey's gender, I'm super proud of him even though I don't know him, okay.

The three look adorable and they seem like the sweetest. I'm glad June took a liking to you, keep her safe :-)

The other day, Matty was playing here in NYC so I took Nolan obviously. I play Matty's music for Nolan often and I always figured he'd simply know all of the words one day.

That was all confirmed when Nolan's first word was "fucking". As in "Fucking the whole town" lyric. It was funny at the moment, but slightly mortifying when I explain it to other people.

Matty doesn't understand my annoyance.

So, yeah, Nolan is speaking now and it's really exciting. Babies are so adorable and they get more and more adorable every day.

Are you and Calum thinking about ever having some of your own? I know you've got a pretty full house right now, though.

Matty and the band have their tour planned out and it looks like they're going to Kansas City—the same venue we saw The Front Bottoms a few years ago. Nolan will be old enough, so we both will probably be able to come along.

Hopefully we can meet up then? I want to meet your fam and all.

I'm so glad you're doing well, gotta go feed the crying baby now.

Xo, Luke