Skull and male reader

Y/n point of view

This is your normal day. Wake up, go to school, made fun of, go home. But today there is a new student. " Class we have a new student his name is skull. Would you like to say anything." Skull looked at y/n and smiled, which made him blush. " Other than playing the trumpet that's pretty much it." Skull had said. The teacher gestured Skull to sit next to me and the teacher told me to take my hat off. Which showed my f/c cat ears. Which skull just stared at through out the class.

Skulls point of view

He had cat ears. Aww that's cute. I wonder does he have a tail. If he does I would be happy. Well of course I have a scorpion tail which is wrapped around my waist and supporting my back.

~ time skip to lunch time ~

I walked into the cafeteria and saw that y/n was being made fun of. I ran towards him before they hit him. I looked at the bullies and said " No More of this this. Do you get what I'm saying?" They nodded and walked away. I sat next to y/n through out lunch.

Y/n point of view

I smiled and skull gave me a comfortable smile. He sat with me through out lunch. When it was class time again. He was with me and the teacher had wrote a problem on the board of which skull knew. The problem was " 6×7+4÷4×8= 50 " skull had yelled the answer out and I was shocked that he knew that in 4 minutes. The bell rung and it was time to go home. " y/n. Wait up. " I saw skull running to me and apparently. He walked with me to my house which was on ' s/n ' and he lived on the on that exact street. We got to my house and he went to his and put his stuff inside and ran to mine before I shut the door. He was inside my house and he closed the door and locked it and smiled.

Skulls point of view

I picked him up bridal style and carried him to his room. When we went inside I laid him down on the bed and i went on top of him and i had my tail out and i could see his slowly making its way out. So i decided to help by putting my tail in his boxers and helping him in which y/n reaction was cute. I smiled when I saw his tail. I kissed him on the check and smiled. I then saw him shiver so I removed my shirt to reveal my six-pack in which by that sight he blushed a deep shade if red. I cuddle y/n till both of us fell asleep.