you did what?!?!?!?!

Y/n was on his bed tail still out and was his boxers are down to his knees. " wheres skull. Did he leave?" y/n was sad so he decide to go to the kitchen and he saw skull making breakfast. skull saw you and said " good morning. I would suggest that you get dressed and if I were you right now. I would pull up my boxers. Since well let's just say we might end up doing something. So do you want to get dressed or do you want to do it?" You blushed and ran into your room and got changed into clothes. " Well if we end up doing it would he go easy on me since I never had experience it before. Let's just focus on getting dressed." Y/n had said to himself. You got on jeans and skulls voice was heard. " Well someone looks good in those jeans. " he hugged you from behind and kissed your neck. " let's eat breakfast okay?" Y/n nodded. You both ate breakfast and you guys just walked out of the building for a walk in the forest which was right behind your house. " so what sho-" y/n had kisses skull without letting him finish. " ummm skull why is there a missile coming towards us?" He looked at you and looked where you were looking. " They can't leave me alone for five fucking minutes with out sending a missile!" He removed his mask and was floating in mid-air and flew towards it and destroy it. " this pissed me off since every single time they fire a nuke at me. When will they learn that I can destroy this world and everything on it." Y/n looked at skull and said " you can destroy this world. How?" He smiled. " I will tell you some other time but for no let's keep on walking " as he said that he was floating to the ground and you both contuine your walk and he explained a bit of what he had said. You yelled " YOU DID WHAT!?!?!?!?" he looked at you with surprise. " yes I literally did die and i was brought back to life in a different form but not what I was expecting it to be was the tardis. Completely different than normal. Blue windows walls are as dark as night. And best part I can eliminate people from existence. I'm not going to eliminate you. You are special to me." You smiled and contuine walking.