CHAPTER EIGHT - First Restricted Chapter

A/N: This is CHAPTER EIGHT from "Here We Go Again"

*****

I roughly pushed the red-haired girl so that her back was facing the outside wall of the club.

God, she was gorgeous! She was at about five feet six, slender and with great tits: not too big, not too small - exactly how I liked them. She was wearing a short dark silvery grey dress that complemented her eyes and hugged her rather admirable curves.

I lifted the hem of her dress up and brushed my fingers over her panties. She let out a moan. I moved my hands to grab her ass and squeezed it tightly. I put my lips on top of hers and gave her a slow tantalizing kiss. She responded immediately. She stuck out her tongue and licked my bottom lip, prompting me to open my mouth for her. I decided to make her work for it. She must have gotten the hint because one of her arms went to my back, bringing me closer to her, while the other squeezed my ass. I parted my lips for her and our tongues started to explore each others’ mouths with a passion.

I moved my left hand to the girl’s neck, pulling her head towards me. At the same time I used my right hand fingers to brush the front of her panties once again, my lips never leaving hers. She groaned into the kiss. She was already wet for me; I could feel it even with her underwear on. I kept on stroking her gently and her breathing quickened.

I lowered my left hand and slowly started pulling the girl’s dress up while brushing my fingers over her gorgeous body. Her muscles were taut under my touch.

“Maybe she works out,” I though absentmindedly without halting the movement of my hand.

I stopped only when the dress passed her breasts. She wasn’t wearing a bra. But I already knew that. After all I had been feeling her up while we danced in the club less than fifteen minutes ago.

Emily.

That was how she had introduced herself to me. It had been the only word she’d uttered before she placed her arms around me and we’d started to move in sync.

“She’s a pretty good dancer… And I like dancers.”

But dancing had soon turned into something more…

We came out here to finish what we started there, in the club. I looked at her round breasts and flicked one of her nipples with my finger. Hearing her groan, I did the same to the other before placing my left palm upon her soft breast.

My right one I kept on her panties, but I quickened the pace of my strokes.

I massaged her right breast with my hand and put my lips upon her left. I gave it a soft kiss before I stuck out my tongue and used it to play with her nipple. Her body arched, giving me better access.

Oh, she definitely liked that!

My right hand pushed her panties out of the way and my middle finger slid into her. She bit her lip to keep herself from moaning. I kept on rubbing her core until she started to pant heavily. I slid in one more finger and started to pump in and out.

I started slowly and picked up speed gradually.

In and out.

My mouth moved to her collarbone. I kept on pumping faster than before. Her hips started swaying back and fort and her moans were getting louder and louder.

In and out.

I could feel the pleasure building up inside her.

In and out.

I took my lips off her long enough to whisper in her ear:

“Cum for me, baby!”

She didn’t respond, too engrossed in her own satisfaction.

I bit her nipple not so gently. She gave a little scream but it was obvious she liked it.

Naughty girl!

I caught her nipple with my teeth and nibbled on it, this time with less force.

By now her hips were going wild. And so was she.

“Come on, baby, I know you’re close!”

I felt her climax on my fingers and smirked jauntily when she screamed my name:

Alex!”

*****

A/N: Alex is not a lesbian, she’s bisexual and yes, the main focus is still on a boyxgirl relationship.