CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - Second Restricted Chapter

Tyson POV

I knew I was sitting down on a chair but darkness was all around me so I couldn’t tell where I was. All of a sudden, there was a spotlight that shone down on a pole situated in front of me. Next to it was none other than Alex.

She was dressed in a schoolgirl’s uniform – a short plaid skirt, up to the knee socks and a white short-sleeved shirt. She had on a tie that matched the color of her skirt and had a cross embroidered at the bottom. Her hair was messed up sexily. She had thick black eyeliner and some glossy lipstick. Her brown eyes were slightly shut and she was biting her lip seductively.

As soon as the music started she began to dance. Her moves were smooth and tantalizing. Alex was twisting around the pole in ways only she could pull off. But no matter how much she swirled, her eyes were always on me. And that drove me insane. I wanted to go to her but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t get up from my seat.

She smiled alluringly and started slowly unbuttoning her shirt without loosing the rhythm. She licked her lips before finally taking the piece of clothing off. Her upper body was now covered only by a black lacy bra and the tie.

She moved towards me while swaying her hips invitingly. She took off her tie next. Alex grabbed my hands, put them behind my back and used the tie to fasten them. Then she sat on my lap and started grinding against me.

By now I was breathing so hard I thought I would faint. What was this girl doing to me? I’ve never desired anything in my life as badly as I wanted Alex right now. I wanted her… and a bed.

Just a second later, I was lying on my back in a bed with Alex straddling me. But there was something wrong: we both had too many clothes on for my liking. And I wanted them off…

Now!

Suddenly, there were no more barriers between us. We were both naked.

I used my hand to bring her face closer to me. I closed my eyes and locked our lips together.

The feeling of our lips on each other was amazing!

I used my free hand to grab her ass and squeezed it. The brunette parted her lips to moan and taking advantage of the situation, I slipped my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues began a battle for dominance that was getting more and more heated by the second as neither of us was used to backing down and letting another person control them.

Alex started grinding against me once more and I felt a certain part of me getting even harder than it already was. I wanted that part inside her. As if hearing my thoughts Alex rolled us over so that I was on top.

I spread her legs even further apart. I entered her with one quick thrust and she let out another loud moan, her eyes rolling back before closing.

Moaning… Groaning… Panting…

The sounds she was making right now would be the death of me!

I kept on thrusting, finding a rhythm we could both fall into. Her hands went to my neck and she used them to pull me closer before kissing me. Then she slowly lowered them until she reached my ass. She slapped it roughly making me groan as well.

We were both so close to cumming!

Just a few more thrusts…

That would take us both there…

Just a few more…

And that was when the alarm clock woke me up.