CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX - Devon's dream

“So, Tyson,” Devon moved to the seat Alex had just vacated which happened to be on the couch right next to me. “I had a dream about you last night,” he went on and by the huskiness in his voice I could tell exactly what kind of dream it had been.

*****

“You know, it was a really, really good dream,” he went on calmly. There was a faint smirk on his lips, a give away sigh of exactly what the guy meant by a ‘really good dream’. “You came into my room, dressed in blue jeans and a plain singlet. I like that about you, the fact that you don’t spend hours in front of a mirror and something as simple as jeans and a singlet looks so good on you.” He took a sip of his drink. Throughout the whole narration he hadn’t gazed at me even once and just stared straight ahead at nothing in particular. “I also like it when my guys are dressed… That way I get the pleasure of taking their clothes off myself. So there you were, in my room, looking unsure of yourself and biting your lip. You’ve never been with a guy, even in my dream I knew that. So I decided to take it slowly with you. Well, as slowly as my self-control would allow me.” Here Devon turned to me and gave me a wink. “You look absolutely fuckable, so that’s not an easy task… Boy, I just wanted to lick you all over!”

I gulped. Throughout my life, there had been a few cases when guys had been checking me out, but never had any of them dared be so blatant and say something to my face, left alone describe it in details. And this boy was just getting started.

“Do you have any idea what I want to do to you right now?” Devon queried, biting his lip and leaning a bit closer. “Man, if you are even half as good as you were in my dream…” He closed his eyes and tilting his head back, the brunet took a deep breath. “Shall we get back to that?” He queried, looking at me again.

The nod he received as my answer made him smirk. I had no idea why I’d done that, I didn’t even realize I was about to do it until my head tilted down then up in an affirmative response.

“I grabbed you… Pulled you towards me. You faltered but regained your balance quickly. You were so close to me now. You still looked unsure what to do. So I kissed you. First on the neck then I slowly made my way to your jaw… You took one deep breath just before I licked your lips and you parted them. But I wasn’t going to kiss you there yet. I took of your singlet and ordered you to do the same to my shirt. Your fingers fumbled with the buttons. You were so cute getting more and more frustrated with them. When you finally unbuttoned it, you reached out to touch my bare stomach but then you hesitated. Your hand was frozen in the air, hovering above my abs. “Touch!” I ordered and once again you did as you were told. Such a good, obedient boy you were in my dream, not like you are in real life. But don’t get me wrong: I like that part of you, the defiant part; it makes me want to tame you. But as I said you were such an obedient boy, running your hand gingerly over my abs. Your eyes were on them and you licked your lips. I knew now just how much I turned you on and I enjoyed that. It made me more eager to get to it and not waste more time on taking it slow. I tilted your head towards me and kissed you. You moaned. Oh, what a sweet moan it was! My hand went to your pants. You seemed to be enjoying the kiss as well!”

My face was burning. I was sure it was on fire. And so was my throat. I needed water, soda, alcohol… Anything liquid to ease the dryness in it. Devon offered me his glass with a smirk and I gulped all of its content down, wincing at the strong taste of the whiskey.

“Feeling better?” He inquired amused at how nervous he was making me. I nodded again, not sure I’d be able to speak.

“Okay,” he put the now empty glass on the table and turned to me again. “Where were we? Ah, yes! You and your…” His eyes flickered to my lap. “…pants. My hand unzipped your jeans and then slipped into your boxers. You moaned the moment I touched you. You tilted your head back, enjoying the pleasure which my movements were giving you. You got so aroused, you started kissing me passionately, hungrily, all your previous shyness gone. Then you fell to your knees…”

I gulped.

Oh, God! I knew where this was heading!

“You started kissing my bare stomach, all the while unbuttoning my jeans. You slipped them to the ground. You were already driving me insane and I wasn’t even fully undressed yet. I wanted you to take my briefs off, I needed them on the floor… I was so close to your lips but there was still this barrier of fabric between us. But not for long. The underwear followed the pants just a moment later. I moved back, stepping out of the clothes and giving you a better view of me. You looked me over wide-eyed and moistened your lips again. You crawled towards me and put me in your mouth.”

Up until this point, Devon had been staring at my face, watching my reaction to his words. Now, he closed his eyes and tilted his head back once more, probably reliving his dream.

“Oh, you gave me such pleasure, Tyson! You were a real pro!” His voice grew deeper and his breathing heavier. “The way you licked, kissed and sucked… And you kept your eyes on me. Watching you do your thing while looking at me… Oh, man!” He took a deep breath. “That is one dream I will not forget… Ever!”

We kept quiet after that. I was waiting to see if he would continue. But Devon just stood there with his head tilted back, biting his lip, eyes still closed, the only sound coming out of him being his heavy breathing.

“I need a shower,” was all he announced when he finally spoke.

He got up, leaving me confused by his story. Or to be more precise: confused by how his story made me feel. I wasn’t turned on by what he had just portrayed but I wasn’t discussed either. I just felt strange that a guy I’d met only a week ago was depicting with such ease the wet dream he’d had about me. And I felt even stranger that I didn’t mind.

I mean, what the hell had just happened?